WASAGA BEACH SNOW FEST JAN 4 N 5 2014

NASDRA

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from CJ on HCS

I wonder what hotels he has in mind... most of the accomodations in the beach are closed for the winter. There is very little that is actually open.

Maybe next season, the Town of Wasaga Beach could invite us to have an oc.com Trailside BBQ and weekend ride.. There would be more people and it wouldn't cost the town a penny.

And the problem with doing it this winter is? I would be game for it.... lots of parking at the Wasaga Sports Park and the trail is right there. There are a few local motels open in the wwinter

Here's a very good question posted over at HCS. Will he answer? lol 

John Bors, do you have any intent on paying back the thousands of dollars including a sled you have stolen from many sledders over the years, or are you going to continue to rip people off and be a fraud?

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/270-ontario/903033-wasaga-snow-drag-classes-jan-4-n-5-2014-a-10.html

And the problem with doing it this winter is? I would be game for it.... lots of parking at the Wasaga Sports Park and the trail is right there. There are a few local motels open in the wwinter

Possibly.. We haven't have a trailside bbq for several years. They where lots of fun and well attended... A host hotel that does the bbq is required. We all stay there for the weekend and most ride there by sled..

Possibly.. We haven't have a trailside bbq for several years. They where lots of fun and well attended... A host hotel that does the bbq is required. We all stay there for the weekend and most ride there by sled..

If memory serves me correct the Georgian Inn is a two level motel right on the beach front where the races will be held that is open year round. There is also Saga Resort right at the bridge just before you cross the river two minutes from the Georgian Inn that I believe is also open year round. Two minutes up the road is Studs Lonigans Pub which may do a bbq and is a stop for local sledders. There is also Big Chris BBQ Roadhouse in between those two motels and Studs Lonigans... all within a very short ride of the local trail and the beach front. It is doable.

The BBQ is already better organized than this race and only after 4 posts lol

Maybe an impromptu PIG roast this weekend on the beach?

Now that made me laugh....

WOW he had the balls to post this reply

John Bors, do you have any intent on paying back the thousands of dollars including a sled you have stolen from many sledders over the years, or are you going to continue to rip people off and be a fraud?[/quote
Wish I knew wth you are talking about?

How do you steal a sled and not get in hot water with police?
That I would like to know?

Also as posted before. My address my phone number and my location of my store.
So let me ask you..... if someone owed you or stole your sled would you not go get it or at least have police go get it. Sold my shop over 4 years ago and funny thing.... no calls from cops or anyone showing up at my house.

Did I rip you off? NO!

Must be someone you know right? Well again please contact police and let them inveatagate.

Listen ...... if someone cant drop by my house or call me and tell me there issue than what can I do?
Also I think yoy know where I will be this weekend.
So see you there.
Not answeing anymore on this. Just the event.

Hey!! If someone owed me cash or a sled I would not say a peep on net. I would just show up where I knew they would be.
But oh ya hard to find me with my address and location of my shop
And number.
Ok hope to see all at race.
Keep thread going. Best advertising yet.

Thanks all see you Saturday

He replies to a post where the OP says the kid can't race because the sled doesn't have a tether. CJ says:

He can race that its fine

Boy that's the 1st time I've ever heard a race "official" say that.

I think John has memory loss...  Here's a blast from the past (The famous Dear John thread)....

total between me and a buddy and the guy with the vipers about 11k+ and by plus I am not talking hundreds.

from Dear John....

I saw this and had to join so i could post! I don't know where to start....the first dealings i had with cj was because he had a fast m10 skid for sale and when i ordered a mount kit from fast, they told me that cj was not supposed to sell that skid as it was meant for display only. They were trying to get it back from cj for over a year whatever i thought. When the season arrived i had an accident demoed sled he offered to fix it as he said he had a brand new tunnel which was rick kirbys old tunnel he switched out for a vei. He convinced me to get a sc he would do cheap well the price kept going up and up while i waited for an insurance check and me paying cash for parts along the way. Not only was i paying for parts along the way he had me buy them and bring them to the shop! whatever just wanted to ride again. I'm watching the local news ine night and they were doing a story about a local club in peferlaw and i see my sled going by! my sled was being ridden by who knows! call cj the next and say wtf? he says ah just making sure everything was cool with the sled etc... the sled was clearly ridden hard as a bunch of studs got bent and broken off said he would take care of it never did whatever again just wanted the sled back. when i got it back season was over. before the next season 10/11, i had a bunch of new parts to install and as i worked 60 hours a week, thought i would get him to install it. the parts were; an update kit for the skid (rear arm and shock) bigger gas tank,skid plate, a/f gauge, cold air intake total cost to install; $2200 !!!!! told him to f off haven't talked to him since. however before that, he wanted to display my sled at the show said he would give me a deal on the install of parts and then he charged me 2200 large. dealing with him has been a total f around but seems nobody wants to deal with a sc locally but i have had to do so many things by myself dealing directly with manufactures as he was no help after he took my money just constant run around to the point where i had to get on the phone to the states nonstop. thank god i think i have it set up no help to him!!! there are more details but i am getting tired thinking about him

Rick re post the Dear John thread or parts of it before more people get ripped off!

Hey Steve.. I am.. I thought the last time this idiot learned his lessson.. And Lying Linda is as much of a liar that he is.. Did she really think that saying that John has nothing to do with this farce was gong to be believable. I hope they're cellmates some day.

from Dear John thread..

Hi guys, I am not part of the snowmobile community, but I am heavy in the world of corvettes, or should I say of how much I have sunk in my 01....but its making about 850 rear wheel....but thats another story....I had some stuff for sale and met John Bors....seemed like a nice enough guy.....he purchased some garbage wheels for his C5 corvette, which made some funny noise to em...so I suggested he call a "friend" who had some expensive I-forged rims and tires for sale....John called him and gave him 3/4 of the money and said he would have the money next week....well next week has turned into over 3 months....and all this guys does is lie, lie lie....and make a million different excuses. I have never met anybody like this before...and its just plain sad and pathetic.....then I saw this thread of this guy....I kinda feel responsible in a way cause my friend thought John was my friend and gave him the credit....I gave this scumbag stuff and sprang for lunch for him, his wench and his buddy and this is how he treats his "friends", again sad and pathetic.....John when you read this ....do yourself a favor, get some professional help, and dont call me again....Lesson Learned. I hope he settles the matter soon cause I aint gonna keep the dogs off him forever.

from the Dear John thread

from the Dear John thread... John's words.. period  Everyone should read this..

Here's the honourable John Bors in action...
he has since deleted this all and blocked me from seeing his page. I'm sure he's getting right on that 'i'll call you next week' statement

JohnBors Facebook

Archived