WASAGA BEACH SNOW FEST JAN 4 N 5 2014

NASDRA

they might get a good turn out for this event but for all the wrong reasons lol

nothing to do with sled racing :tongue:

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just checked the NASDRA site and found some of the restrictions odd.

No fuel injection, nitrous or turbos

That sure rules out a bunch of sleds.

NASDRA, if you are going to make a website for this farce of a sledding event, I would first use pictures on your website that belong to you and aren't stolen off random google pages.

have they got a web site

NASDRA, if you are going to make a website for this farce of a sledding event, I would first use pictures on your website that belong to you and aren't stolen off random google pages.

:lmao:  Anyone see the Simpson's episode where Homer realizes that they have the internet on computers now?  He builds a web page by stealing images from other web pages.  Sounds like NASDRA is learning from Homer :rotflmao:

I got a chuckle out of the pic of the sno x sleds going over the jump. How does that relate to drags? 

I got a chuckle out of the pic of the sno x sleds going over the jump. How does that relate to drags? 

Maybe the track is just that rough!

There are a lot of errors in the class descriptions on that web site.

No Turbos allowed but elsewhere they mention a turbo class..........clueless !

What I find funny (and pathetic).. This thread is called "WASAGA BEACH SNOW FEST" And the advertising calls it Wasaga SledFest.. I guess technicalities like the name of the event they are promoting isn't as important as most would think.. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Archived