WASAGA BEACH SNOW FEST JAN 4 N 5 2014

NASDRA

I'm not sure what this is all about but I might stop by just in case there is some fireworks lol

I checked out the website, it seems pretty ...........shady.

I looked up another forum and noticed they were advertising hill climbing at Blue mountain same weekend...............shady..

I think running sled drag races on the main drag beach in Wasaga is an insurance nightmare.

Since when does Ontario Parks sponsor anything let alone snowmobile racing????.............shady !

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be there....looking for Little Johnny.....,..R will he still be hiding.....Remember Johnny this peep never forgets....I will let the boys know .....splindless is coming out to play.

Hey Sammy... Don`t forget your helmet :)

I like the sno x pic on their website. LMAO

:nana: www.nasdra.ca,,,,,for the web site,,,if you can t find,,have a child help you ,,,their pretty good an better than most at the computers

NASDRA IS MY OWN , JOHN BORS, IS NOT INVOLVED WITH NASDRA,,,THANX,,,,ANYWAY,,,JUS SAYN

WASAGA BEACH HAS ASKED ME FOR THE ORGANIZATION AN I INTEND TO STAND POSITIVE TO THE BEGIN AN TO THE FALL OF THE SNOW,,,,IT IS WHAT IT IS AND THE NEGITIVE ONES THAT BRING DOWN OTHERS EFFORT TO BETTER THE SPORT ,, WELL WE LL KEEP IT CLEAN,,,,,,IM A POSITIVE ,,,OTHERS THAT ARE NEGATIVE GOT THAT WAY FROM OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES NOT MINE,,,, THIS EVENT IS A LOCAL ECONOMY BOOSTER,,,,NOT A NEGITIVE EVENT,,,,,,THATS WHAT IT IS AN IS GOING TO BE,,,,,,,NOTHING ELSE,,,

SO LETS RACE AN HAVE FUN,,,,,,WHO EVERS THERE TO HVE FUN WILL BE THERE,,,,WHO EVER IS NOT WILL MISS OUT ,,,,,,,ALL PEOPLE THAT ARE POSITIVE TO THE SPORT CAN COME TO MY RACE TOWER AN MEET ME IN PERSON AT THE EVENT,,,I WELCOME GOOD , FUN AN EXCEPT THE SAME.,,,,,,,THOSE WHO HAVE RESPECT FOR THEMSELVES WILL SUPPORT ,, THOSE WHO DONT ,,,,,,WELL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,COMPLAIN OR ARE NEGATIVE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,JUS SAYN

SO  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LETS ,,,,,RACE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HAVE FUN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND BRING BACK ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SPIRIT ,,,,TO THE COMMUNITY

NASDRA

NASDRA@EXECULINK.COM :icon_blah:

:nana: www.nasdra.ca,,,,,for the web site,,,if you can t find,,have a child help you ,,,their pretty good an better than most at the computers

NASDRA IS MY OWN , JOHN BORS, IS NOT INVOLVED WITH NASDRA,,,THANX,,,,ANYWAY,,,JUS SAYN

WASAGA BEACH HAS ASKED ME FOR THE ORGANIZATION AN I INTEND TO STAND POSITIVE TO THE BEGIN AN TO THE FALL OF THE SNOW,,,,IT IS WHAT IT IS AND THE NEGITIVE ONES THAT BRING DOWN OTHERS EFFORT TO BETTER THE SPORT ,, WELL WE LL KEEP IT CLEAN,,,,,,IM A POSITIVE ,,,OTHERS THAT ARE NEGATIVE GOT THAT WAY FROM OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES NOT MINE,,,, THIS EVENT IS A LOCAL ECONOMY BOOSTER,,,,NOT A NEGITIVE EVENT,,,,,,THATS WHAT IT IS AN IS GOING TO BE,,,,,,,NOTHING ELSE,,,

SO LETS RACE AN HAVE FUN,,,,,,WHO EVERS THERE TO HVE FUN WILL BE THERE,,,,WHO EVER IS NOT WILL MISS OUT ,,,,,,,ALL PEOPLE THAT ARE POSITIVE TO THE SPORT CAN COME TO MY RACE TOWER AN MEET ME IN PERSON AT THE EVENT,,,I WELCOME GOOD , FUN AN EXCEPT THE SAME.,,,,,,,THOSE WHO HAVE RESPECT FOR THEMSELVES WILL SUPPORT ,, THOSE WHO DONT ,,,,,,WELL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,COMPLAIN OR ARE NEGATIVE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,JUS SAYN

SO  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LETS ,,,,,RACE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HAVE FUN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND BRING BACK ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SPIRIT ,,,,TO THE COMMUNITY

NASDRA

Well if this is true, how did CJ get you to post on the sled forms for so many years for him ? Because there's no doubt who ever typed this mess is the same person that typed for him before.

THEIRS,,,,,,, MANY,,,, TELL TAIL,,,, signs in the .... grammer, punctuation and use of incorrect ... WORDS,,,,,, AND THE USE OF CAPS LOCK....... JUS SAYIN    :lmao:

I am calling Shinanagins... I`m positive that John has lots to do with promoting and setting up the event in Wasaga. You`re posting style and lack of respect for this forum is not going to be tolerated.. I won`t offer you to become a forum sponsor.. Nor will I banned you now.. But I can assure you, posting here will be one of the worst thing you ever did... Welcome to the game... It`s on...

I wonder how many legitimate businesses are going to be scammed by this guy!

http://beachbooster.blogspot.ca/search?updated-min=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2014-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=50

Somebody should warn them!

yeh   ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its a ll good,,,,,,,,nasdra,,,,,,will show ya a good race and all will have fun and enjoy the day an event,,,,come race with us and have some fun,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

NASDRA

Nobody in their right mind would admit to this "abortion" of writing unless under duress. Looks like it was composed by someone in Grade 2. And we're to believe you're organizing an event? :lmao:

helicopter rides  yes called me and wanted to be apart,,but im afriad that the beach does not allow,,,for landing an space,,,,no biggy thou,,,they still want to be a part of the show on ground so again,,,all good,,,,

nasdra.ca

Well they've figured out what the caps lock key is for.

In the old days in wasaga, sled events were free for spectators. Charging 10/15$ to watch is a bit outrageous, I mean, how are you going to control admission? The main drag is a large public area. Jus sayin.

I wonder if they have a permit from the town or the MNR given that the actual beach front is a provincial park. That stretch of beach if not mistaken is part of the designated trail is it not? If so I would wager the local club would have a LUP from the MNR.

Too funny, if I am around that weekend I will pop by to see.

Hey NASDRA, since you aren't getting a great reception here, you might want to post on Freedom Sledder & dooTalk. I imagine the folks over @ those sites will give you a warm welcome.

I wonder how many legitimate businesses are going to be scammed by this guy!

http://beachbooster.blogspot.ca/search?updated-min=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2014-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=50

Somebody should warn them!

From the BB site:

This exciting Special Event will help Wasaga Beach in regaining its title as
The Snowmobile Capital of Ontario!

I didn't know Wasaga had lost the title.

This time he won't have expensive customer sleds to ride either. Lol!

if these folks are such scammers, then why are they still able to post.

wht not put an IP BAN on them

I'm thinking it's good mojo to leave it up for those who are looking for him. 

helicopter rides  yes called me and wanted to be apart,,but im afriad that the beach does not allow,,,for landing an space,,,,no biggy thou,,,they still want to be a part of the show on ground so again,,,all good,,,,

nasdra.ca

"apart".."im"... "afriad" .. "an space".... "thou" ..     Revrnd - I think you gave them too much credit when you granted them Grade 2 Status.   

Archived