North Adventure Inn Cochrane

M-10 Ultra

Hello from the North Adventure Inn: I am the New General Manager for the North Adventure Inn. I am sure many of you sledders that have stayed at Thriftlodge might remember me. I always tried to be helpful and will do the same here at the North Adventure Inn. Please do not hesitate to give me a call anytime and I will be happy to help you in anyway that I can. I have only been here a few days and have made quite a few friends already so please give me a chance if you are new to the area. Have a great day. Doreen

Yes i remember you Doreen. You are the nice lady with the butterscotch candies.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello from the North Adventure Inn: I am the New General Manager for the North Adventure Inn. I am sure many of you sledders that have stayed at Thriftlodge might remember me. I always tried to be helpful and will do the same here at the North Adventure Inn. Please do not hesitate to give me a call anytime and I will be happy to help you in anyway that I can. I have only been here a few days and have made quite a few friends already so please give me a chance if you are new to the area. Have a great day. Doreen

See you (late) on the 28th Doreen. Provided conditions hold up, there are at least 4 of us trailering up late in the day. Staying for 4 nights.

MD

Canuck, keep in mind what level .... the Sheilas are used to.

The Sheilas were Domino and 14Snow. :D

And I love hearing the great things about North Adventure Inn!

See you (late) on the 28th Doreen. Provided conditions hold up, there are at least 4 of us trailering up late in the day. Staying for 4 nights.

MD

You booked your rooms right? They only had one igloo available last weekend.

Thats WAY too funny!!

You booked your rooms right? They only had one igloo available last weekend.

Yes I did. Spoke with Ken, have my res #. Fingers crossed that the snow holds, other commitments keep me local/cottage till then.

And I love hearing the great things about North Adventure Inn!

And you were so warm and cozy?

By the way, I have your visor connector in my pocket. You know, from when you turned around and had to go buy a new helmet because you just couldn't make it to the next stop without a heated visor?? :nana:

And you were so warm and cozy?

By the way, I have your visor connector in my pocket. You know, from when you turned around and had to go buy a new helmet because you just couldn't make it to the next stop without a heated visor?? :nana:

Thanks for keeping the connector.

14Snow and I walked further into Cochrane after JR's and really froze, lol.

The IceHut was fun. But a long walk back to Westway.

dorymac, Welcome to the forum. I truly hope that you can restore the somewhat tarnished reputation that the NAI has acquired over the past few years. It would be great to visit there again.

Good Morning: Thanks for welcoming me to the forum. I will certainly try very hard to restore the North Adventure Inn's tarnished reputation. I have met alot of great people over the years I have been managing motels and have only been here for a week and have already met alot and hope to meet alot more in the future. I will do my best to make everyone's stay enjoyable and hopefully wanting to come back again. If you have any suggestions please feel free to email me personally at doreen_48@hotmail.com. Thanks Have a great day

Hi Mike: Looking forward to seeing you on the 28th. It keeps snowing so that is a good sign. Have a great day....Doreen

Keep that giant snow maker going and we'll be there ... so far so good!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mike: Wow it is snowing like crazy here quite the snow storm.. Hope it keeps up till you make it back to Cochrane. Have a great day.

Good to hear ... hopefully the warm weather they are calling for next week doesn't affect conditions too much .... I hear a friend of mine booked for 4 nights as well .....

As I'm sure you are aware, the number of riders has doubled to 8. This is sounding like fun.

It's still snowing, a bit every day. About 3 inches since yesterday, a couple the day before, another inch or 2 here & there. We were out last night in Hearst, the L155 and part of the A were freshly groomed, but it's snowing and windy so there were lots of drifts. I haven't seen spring snow like this in years !

Looks like the riding will carry on for a while !

Great news. Looks like a gang of us are heading up there the weekend after Easter. An impromptu OC ride? Anyone interested?

Great news. Looks like a gang of us are heading up there the weekend after Easter. An impromptu OC ride? Anyone interested?

I would be BUT ... we're heading up for 3 days at Easter .. I dont think I can pull off back to back weekends.

The weekend AFTER Easter??? (2 weeks from now?)...wow, SJ, that's sure rolling the weather dice. Maybe I could bring my ATV... :D

You could, but it wouldn't be allowed on the freshly groomed trails :lol: (Ok, ok, maybe not freshly groomed)

It is only the first weekend of April. We have sledded then before.

The way things are going, I am hoping to miss the show in Barrie for a sledding destination!

Now how is that for being optimistic!!!

Rooms are already booked at NAI.

You could, but it wouldn't be allowed on the freshly groomed trails :lol: (Ok, ok, maybe not freshly groomed)

It is only the first weekend of April. We have

sledded then before.

The way things are going, I am hoping to miss the show in Barrie for a sledding destination!

Now how is that for being optimistic!!!

That is crazy! Good luck with the spring snow And watch out for the dreaded black mud!

i'm in, do i need to call and book a room or are thery already booked

You will need to call and book. I have booked for our group only.

Archived