New Sleds this year

Domino

Nice looking machine. Glad it's not yellow.

How unfortunate is your reply ! :blink:

I throw down my glove !!! ;-)

AND !...............................................

If you can hold Ferndale Freddy by the shoulders for me I'll also throw down my pants ! :shock: :shock: :-P :razz:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you can hold Ferndale Freddy by the shoulders for me I'll also throw down my pants ! :shock: :shock: :-P :razz:

Settle down Uncle Lectar! Geeze!

My smiles fixed! :woot::woot::woot:

DSCN4888.jpg

DSCN4890.jpg

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

GOOD GNUS !! :right_on:

Speaking of Good Gnus, STG...when do we get to see some pics of your new 2011 rides :?: (and just to be absolutely clear, I mean SLEDS...) :photo:

:carsled:

GOOD GNUS !! :right_on:

Speaking of Good Gnus, STG...when do we get to see some pics of your new 2011 rides :?: (and just to be absolutely clear, I mean SLEDS...) :photo:

They have been delivered but I'm not planning to pick them up for a few weeks yet. I'll make a major announcement, hold a parade, and post pictures when I bring our little bundles of joy home to Housey's.

(in the meantime, I could post pictures of some of my other Rides. ;);-)

My smiles fixed! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

:-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D

GOOD GNUS !!   :right_on:

Speaking of Good Gnus, STG...when do we get to see some pics of your new 2011 rides :?:  (and just to be absolutely clear, I mean SLEDS...)  :photo:

They have been delivered but I'm not planning to pick them up for a few weeks yet. I'll make a major announcement, hold a parade, and post pictures when I bring our little bundles of joy home to Housey's.  

(in the meantime, I could post pictures of some of my other Rides.   ;);-)

:umno::wavey:

If I hadn't witnessed you "Pony Up" at the Ride for Kelly last year, I wouldn't think it would be possible. I always suspected you had a special place in your heart for Fendale. Now I know the special place is not in your heart....

Got a new sled last year so none this year, but I was at my Cat dealer today to pick up a windshield and WOW! does he have hot deals on 2010's! Lots to choose from starting at around $6500! Haven't seen new sleds at these prices ever before. Maybe I should have waited a year. :confused: :confused:

Picked this one up in the spring(used) and I have "0" miles on it(which is killing me! :banghead: )

I have replaced all the bogey wheels, added a marginal snow kit, a track rub eliminator kit, 4th wheel kit, new rear snow flap and Hyfax's.

I have also added a white belly pan proctector and new Curve XS ski's.

I think I am done but I am sure something else will pop up that I think will need doing?

post-21888-0-66758800-1288353058_thumb.jpg

post-21888-0-87301100-1288353089_thumb.jpg

post-21888-0-58726800-1288353106_thumb.jpg

post-21888-0-23570900-1288353134_thumb.jpg

Picked this one up in the spring(used) and I have "0" miles on it(which is killing me! :banghead: )

I have replaced all the bogey wheels, added a marginal snow kit, a track rub eliminator kit, 4th wheel kit, new rear snow flap and Hyfax's.

I think I am done but I am sure something else will pop up that I think will need doing?

Looks like a beauty Irv :right_on: I'm sure you'll have a great winter on that !!

Nice sled there Irv, looks well taken care of :mrgreen:

I'll post up some pics of my new ride. First time I've been away from Team Blue EVER.

I do plan on a comprehensive review over the season of the Vector vs 1200 GSX, as they are head to head market segment competitors.

2011 MXZX 1200 shorty on order no date yet for me to pick the bad boy up .

2011 MXZX 1200 shorty on order no date yet for me to pick the bad boy up .

Same here!!

Good news Bob! Did you order the floater package? :poke:

Looks like a beauty Irv :right_on: I'm sure you'll have a great winter on that !!

Thanks, definitely looking forward to putting some miles on it :right_on:

Nice sled there Irv, looks well taken care of :mrgreen:

I'll post up some pics of my new ride. First time I've been away from Team Blue EVER.

I do plan on a comprehensive review over the season of the Vector vs 1200 GSX, as they are head to head market segment competitors.

Looking forward to it Ragdoll, hopefully I don't cause you any regrets buying a Doo?(j/k) :P

Looking forward to seeing some pics of your new sled.

I did a spring order, got a email the other day that its in. Will post some pic.s when I get it, but this is what its supposed to look like(sorry, its not yellow :mrgreen: )

2011_ArcticCat_CFR_1000.jpg

Todd

nice sled is it the 800 or 1000??

Looking forward to it Ragdoll, hopefully I don't cause you any regrets buying a Doo?(j/k) :P

Looking forward to seeing some pics of your new sled.

One getting ready to come out and play, the other getting ready for a nice little winter nap :mrgreen:

IMG_2563.jpg

IMG_2559.jpg

IMG_2557.jpg

IMG_2556.jpg

IMG_2555.jpg

You have too much time on your hands if you can keep the garage that clean and organized or do you have a cleaning guy come in. Just kidding... nice sled.

One getting ready to come out and play, the other getting ready for a nice little winter nap :mrgreen:

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/mjager/IMG_2557.jpg[/img]

IMG_2556.jpg

Looks great Mike :right_on:

Still think the Vec is going to spank you though! :mrgreen:

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/mjager/IMG_2557.jpg[/img]

IMG_2556.jpg

Looks great Mike :right_on:

Still think the Vec is going to spank you though! :mrgreen:

We shall see :headbang:

I did a spring order, got a email the other day that its in. Will post some pic.s when I get it, but this is what its supposed to look like(sorry, its not yellow :mrgreen: )

2011_ArcticCat_CFR_1000.jpg

Todd

nice sled is it the 800 or 1000??

Stayed with the 800, should be enough ponies for me :mrgreen:

Todd

Archived