New Sleds this year

Domino

2011 MXZX 1200 shorty on order no date yet for me to pick the bad boy up .

Same here!!

Have you been told when your sled might be in ? I'm told end of November it will be the latest I'v ever waited for my new machine .

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks great Mike :right_on:

Still think the Vec is going to spank you though! :mrgreen:

Searched around a bit, I don't be thinking so.... :poke:

This new 4-stroke Rotax not only mimics Yamaha’s Genesis 120 triple, but the performance is on a par with the popular Vector engine. Although the target was the carbureted Genesis 120, the brand new Rotax 4-stroke actually compares better to the new Venture’s Genesis 120FI.

Whole write up here...

http://www.snowmobile.com/manufacturers/yamaha/skidoo-gsx-1200-vs-yamaha-vector-652.html

Nice ride ragdoll.

Thought you sold out last year or was that just to throw the wife off when you bought the vet last year?

We were just talking about you last weekend when doing trail work on the island with the PPSC crew.

Glad to see you didn't sell out..Hope to see you at Paul's again this winter.

Same here!!

Have you been told when your sled might be in ? I'm told end of November it will be the latest I'v ever waited for my new machine .

Was told that they are on truck next week,17 X sleds coming to my dealer.Told me to have my check ready :banghead:

Same here!!

Was told that they are on truck next week,17 X sleds coming to my dealer.Told me to have my check ready :banghead:

Thanks I hope another truck heads my dealers way . I'm going to call next week I would like to get my VIN number so I can get my permit . My check is ready also BangHead.gifBangHead.gif

Nice ride ragdoll.

Thought you sold out last year or was that just to throw the wife off when you bought the vet last year?

We were just talking about you last weekend when doing trail work on the island with the PPSC crew.

Glad to see you didn't sell out..Hope to see you at Paul's again this winter.

Thanks Sheldon, no wife here so I don't have the same problem most of you guys do about toys :mrgreen:

Sold the Vec only because I moved off Scugog and didn't know where I'd end up. Turns out....Whitby, which is still pretty close to the trails, so another sled was in the cards.

Hope to see you this season!

going vintage this yr, have a line on a 80 Yamaha SS440 :photo:

Same here!!

Let me know when you get yours mine won't be in till mid December :(

Let me know when you get yours mine won't be in till mid December :(

Will doo,you can get your permit without ser#,have mine already to get in on the early bird gas draw :right_on:

Going Vintage this year :mrgreen:

picking it up tomorrow :wavey:

Not sitting on my butt inside this winter

Same as this one

Looks great Mike :right_on:

Still think the Vec is going to spank you though! :mrgreen:

Searched around a bit, I don't be thinking so.... :poke:

This new 4-stroke Rotax not only mimics Yamaha’s Genesis 120 triple, but the performance is on a par with the popular Vector engine. Although the target was the carbureted Genesis 120, the brand new Rotax 4-stroke actually compares better to the new Venture’s Genesis 120FI.

Whole write up here...

http://www.snowmobile.com/manufacturers/yamaha/skidoo-gsx-1200-vs-yamaha-vector-652.html

Interesting read Ragdoll, the GSX sounds like a nice ride and is very comparable to the Vector.

However I think you may have the advantage in a head to head race with me, quite a few more CC's on your part and F/I as well.

Sounds like you should be very happy with your choice :right_on:

Going Vintage this year :mrgreen:

picking it up tomorrow :wavey:

Not sitting on my butt inside this winter

Same as this one

get a gas shock and a chiropactor.

Come on!!! 240lbs + 4inches of travel I should be able to bang that thing off 3 foot moguls and berms with ease and laugh at that trail after the day!!!

:woot:

You going to try a Winnipeg to Sudbury run this season if you can get through Thunder Bay ?

Picked them up mid day Friday.

GAWD, I hope it snows soon !!!

NewSled1.jpg

IMG00117-20101113-1223.jpg

IMG00116-20101113-1222.jpg

NewSled2.jpg

Congrats, STG...nice looking sleds! Where did you get them? :poke: :-P

Congratulations!  Nice looking sleds!

WOW! Is that the plastic garage that was on sale this week at Canadian Tire? Was it easy to put up? How do you think the plastic will stand up against a snow load? Any ultraviolent light protection in the fabric?

I've been looking for gravel in that shade for my landscaping project. Let me know where you found it!

Went to St.Onge in Barrie yesterday as was under the impression that the various "open houses" advertised by BRP might have something to do with displays of new snowmobiles. Instead, maybe 5 new, none I wanted to look at, a pile of used, lots of motorcyles, and clothing (somewhat) on sale. A couple of weekends ago, although BRP web site said event would include Sunday, Campbell's Landing BRP dealer was locked up.

If anyone happens to see a new Renegade Sport in the 550 fan version or with the new 600 fourstroke ACE engine, maybe drop me a line.

NewSled1.jpg

IMG00117-20101113-1223.jpg

IMG00116-20101113-1222.jpg

NewSled2.jpg

Nice sleds!

Same here!!

I seen a truck load of new ski-doo's heading northbound hwy.10,north of hwy.124!!Could be mine heading to Larry's or maybe heading up your way!! :right_on:

Same here!!

I seen a truck load of new ski-doo's heading northbound hwy.10,north of hwy.124!!Could be mine heading to Larry's or maybe heading up your way!! :right_on:

I'm getting mine from Larrys also but was told December lets hope it's sooner than later I'd like to get it home :)

:coffeenose: better than nothing :mrgreen:

post-19846-0-88099300-1289886007_thumb.jpg

Archived