New Sleds this year

Domino

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The white 2010 TNT is my new ride this year. This was taken south of Port Sydney last Sunday. Lovin the 1200 4 tec engine so far.

Nice looking sled. Last Sunday? Great Picture !!

Thanks. Yes, I was out riding on the 28th.

good looking sleds so far,,,,,,,,,,, :right_on::right_on:

think snow,,,,, :mrgreen:

The white 2010 TNT is my new ride this year. This was taken south of Port Sydney last Sunday. Lovin the 1200 4 tec engine so far.

I think that the 1200 has a huge lifetime from what I have seen they are bullet proof,even Dom can't blow them up .

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it's not a new sled, but I picked up my new trailer yesterday.

It is in today for Line-X treatment and then SuperGlides.

:woot::woot:

Sur is purrdy.

Sur is purrdy.

First member of the family with lectricity

:-) :poke:

(GREAT looking trailer, SJ)

I like it! I may pop by Sunday. I have cash for you; was it as good for you?

traded my 08 nytro for a black 10 nytro leftover last week

traded my 08 nytro for a black 10 nytro leftover last week

Congratulations 1049!  And welcome to the forum.  Please do not feed the critters, although they are mostly harmless.

nice digs,,,,, :mrgreen: pick me up on the way by f-7,,,,, :right_on:

Hey Sledjunk,, is that the PR147 trailer. I have one that is a 2008 and an excellent trailer. Mine not finished inside like yours, looks real nice with the finished look. Your gonna put the line x and super glides? I wonder if the line x would be enough or not on its own. I put the super glides in and what a pain to get them layed out where you want them, and i still haven't got them perfect after 3 years but works ok, still a bit of manhandling though. Did you get the electric brakes, I did and find every fall, or ealry winter I take them apart and clean and lube. I didnt do this the first year and by the second season they looked like they were 10yrs old.

Hey Sledjunk,,  is that the PR147 trailer. I have one that is a 2008 and an excellent trailer.  Mine not finished inside like yours, looks real nice with the finished look. Your gonna put the line x and super glides? I wonder if the line x would be enough or not on its own. I put the super glides in and what a pain to get them layed out where you want them, and i still haven't got them perfect after 3 years but works ok, still a bit of manhandling though. Did you get the electric brakes, I did and find every fall, or ealry winter I take them apart and clean and lube. I didnt do this the first year and by the second season they looked like they were 10yrs old.

Yes, it is the PR147.  The Line X looks great and he added aggregate to the mix for the doors so it should be good for walking.  He did say that the carbides could cut the Line X and suggested some kind of glides.

How have you laid out the glides?  I was thinking of four rows through the main section and the rear door, but I am not sure of the layout in the Vee Nose and the front door.

I need to have the trailer certified every year but I got the surge disc brakes instead of the electric.  They are apparently lower maintenance, but we'll see.

Sledjunk, If I remember I will take a couple pics of my layout, not saying its perfect or even looks great but sort of works. I have it set up to enter the front and exit the rear, more just for weight positioning in trailer as there is a lot of tongue weights on mine. If I had your email address I can send you a pic, not sure if i know how to do it here. Did you buy it localy?

Great Looking Trailer SJ !  

And that Rear Entry really caught my attention !   ;-)

It's NOT a sheep!!!!

Great Looking Trailer SJ !

And that Rear Entry really caught my attention ! ;-)

:roll::roll::roll:

You'll get your chance soon...and will likely become intimately familiar with it before all is said and done... ;-)

did ANYBODY get a new polaris rush this year?

Yes, a friend who is a member on here (screen name is 600 XC...doesn't post much.) He bought an '11 Rush LX 600, but I haven't heard whether he's had any seat-time yet.

Archived