• Last Reply

Picked them up mid day Friday.

GAWD, I hope it snows soon !!!

NewSled1.jpg

IMG00117-20101113-1223.jpg

IMG00116-20101113-1222.jpg

NewSled2.jpg

Stg sweet ride's.........enjoy. :right_on:

2010 Ski-Doo GSX 1200 LE - new, non current for me. Making the change to a 4-Tec after many great years of 600 SDI's.

No pictures since I haven't picked it up yet.

2010 Ski-Doo GSX 1200 LE - new, non current for me. Making the change to a 4-Tec after many great years of 600 SDI's.

U will certainly enjoy that ride... :right_on:

post-19700-0-29879400-1289927381_thumb.j

It will look something like this: :right_on:

is my sled already in your shop? Thanks for picking it up for me. :)

Very nice sled, 14 Snow... :right_on:

I'll be interested in your riding impressions comparing the 1200 4-stroke with your previous 600 SDI's.

I did a spring order, got a email the other day that its in. Will post some pic.s when I get it, but this is what its supposed to look like(sorry, its not yellow :mrgreen: )

2011_ArcticCat_CFR_1000.jpg

Todd

nice sled is it the 800 or 1000??

Nice,not a fan of white sleds but it looks good,,,, :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Looking forward to it Ragdoll, hopefully I don't cause you any regrets buying a Doo?(j/k) :P

Looking forward to seeing some pics of your new sled.

One getting ready to come out and play, the other getting ready for a nice little winter nap :mrgreen:

welcome aboard Mike,,,, :mrgreen:

PIC09550.jpg

post-19700-0-29879400-1289927381_thumb.jpg

post-19700-0-29879400-1289927381_thumb.jpg

Nice sled and good choice! :right_on:

Hi-Mileage are you studding your new 1200 I'm trying to decide ? I have ran about 70,000km over the past 15 years and I'v never been studded just never found I needed them . But I'm told this new beast with it's torque should be studded any thoughts ? Thanks

PIC09550.jpg

Thanks Rick, I think everyone at CF is sick and tired of us already, and the season hasn't even started yet :rotflmao:

Hi-Mileage are you studding your new 1200 I'm trying to decide ? I have ran about 70,000km over the past 15 years and I'v never been studded just never found I needed them . But I'm told this new beast with it's torque should be studded any thoughts ? Thanks

:coffeespit::coffeespit: you guys kill me,,,,the first time those carbides stick with all that weight,and the track on a bit of ice,,,,have fun,,,

PIC09550.jpg

Thanks Rick, I think everyone at CF is sick and tired of us already, and the season hasn't even started yet :rotflmao:

yes Mike we been run out of dodge,,,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

No,never do,but last year I only had the 1in. on the TNT and I tell you it was a handful!!Should be good to go with the 1.25 :right_on:

No,never do,but last year I only had the 1in. on the TNT and I tell you it was a handful!!Should be good to go with the 1.25 :right_on:

now your talking,don't need a ton of them,but the safety factor is huge,,, :right_on::right_on:

To stud or not to stud... that is the question. I have an Arctic Cat Jag Z1 four stroke. Also a heavy machine. 640 lbs. I believe. Lots of torque and have never needed studs. Just bought a new Z1 Turbo and am not planning on studs. There was only one time I thought they would have come in handy. Followed a friend down a driveway to see if is friend was home. At the end of the driveway was ice like a skating rink. Had to stand beside the sleds and walk them to the snow at the side. You will love 4 stroke. Suggestions. Carry some lightweight booster cables. If the battery goes south you don't have a pull cord. If you ride alone carry some sort of winch in case you get stuck and need to pull it out of deep snow. I have a winch that you would use on a boat trailer. Used it once... stapped to a tree and cranked it out.

I think I'll try it first without like you are . Your like the 1.25 inch track over the 1 inch my last few sleds were 1.25 . I can always add studs later if I find there needed I had a 670 HO and three new 800's studs were not needed on them .

now your talking,don't need a ton of them,but the safety factor is huge,,, :right_on::right_on:

Hi-Mileage is not studding so thats safer ? I don't understand your comment .

I would personally not run a sled without studs in central/southern Ontario due to the ton of ice each winter. It's a safety thing for me. If I only rode Northern Ontario & Northern Quebec, I'd maybe ride without.

My 1200 will have a 1.25 Ice Ripper XT. Looking forward to trying this track vs. my previous 1.25 Ripsaw with studs.

Hi-Mileage is not studding so thats safer ? I don't understand your comment .

ok,I will be clear here.If you ride without studs you are playing russian roulette,sooner or later you will learn the hard way.

If you are running without studs,,,,why not take the carbides off also,at least the sled would be balanced then. Why do people feel it is ok to turn,,,,,but stopping is an option??

Picked them up mid day Friday.

GAWD, I hope it snows soon !!!

NewSled1.jpg

IMG00117-20101113-1223.jpg

IMG00116-20101113-1222.jpg

NewSled2.jpg

Congrats, STG...nice looking sleds! Where did you get them? :poke: :-P

Were ewe in my backyard again ;-)

WOW! Is that the plastic garage that was on sale this week at Canadian Tire? Was it easy to put up? How do you think the plastic will stand up against a snow load? Any ultraviolent light protection in the fabric?

I've been looking for gravel in that shade for my landscaping project. Let me know where you found it!

Slomo,

There were actually snowmobiles in that photo (nice ones, at that! :right_on: ).

:-)

Archived