Late Season Ride

sledjunk

We will be at the Westway Thursday night, and Saturday night. Feel free to chat us up if you see us...

Sounds good. Hope to meet a few OCers. Meet a few last time we were up around New years.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Met up with LondonCalling and crew for a beer .... had a few laughs, made a plan to do a local loop on Thursday after supper with them.  Maybe do the same with anyone else when you come up .... 

Just to clarify dates, I will be going to Cochrane this Thursday (March 19) to ride to Hearst on Friday with IQ Turbo and back to Cochrane on Saturday.  Then I will be returning to Kap on Wednesday (March 25) for the OC Late Season Ride.  I expect to do day loops out of KAP with whoever is interested.  I think ApeXMAN and OntarioF7 will be coming up with me.

Trails are the flat and fast with a dusing of fresh snow!I will be there Thursday booked at the Super8 in Kap with Sledjunk and Ontario7.

Who else is coming up for a ride ?

I'll do a day ride with the boys n girls again, going to try to bring the wife .... UltraFrozen you interested in bringing Carol up for a day trip? It'd be nice to ride together and hang out .... you must have access to a pickup & trailer ....

Was hoping to, but the fellow I had to work for me just hurt his back. Looks like I may miss it again this year. :(

Looks like the weather should be great too.

Just found out my daughter has plans for Saturday .... her birthday .... so it'll be Sunday for me/us .... 1 for sure!!!!

Trails are the flat and fast with a dusing of fresh snow!I will be there Thursday booked at the Super8 in Kap with Sledjunk and Ontario7.

Who else is coming up for a ride ?

bill & I will be there...with our kids

I'll do a day ride with the boys n girls again, going to try to bring the wife .... UltraFrozen you interested in bringing Carol up for a day trip? It'd be nice to ride together and hang out .... you must have access to a pickup & trailer ....

Not in the cards this year Denis, I'll miss the gang.

We'll miss you UF!

Looking like 3 for Sunday now .... wife absolutely wants to ride, and our son might come too riding with mom ....

Looking like 3 for Sunday now .... wife absolutely wants to ride, and our son might come too riding with mom ....

Great!

Was hoping to, but the fellow I had to work for me just hurt his back. Looks like I may miss it again this year. :(

Looks like the weather should be great too.

Too bad.  Would have been nice to meet you.

My late riding partner is officially out, so I'm planning on either heading to new liskard( like to start there but not sure trails will hold up for return) or Cochrane probably Sunday or Monday, but flexible.   I'd like to head towards Hearst and possible down to Wawa,  but not sure where I'll stop each night.  I'd love to meet up with some OC'ers either for a day or longer, but don't want to be a third wheel.  

In reading this thread, maybe I should do day rides out of kap or somewhere,  but would like to cover some more ground. Five days riding, two days driving?

Anyways, I'm easy, just want to get some more sledding in, and will have an extra spot on my trailer, just not sure if I'm leaving from TO, or Apsley. 

Have you decided?  Will you be joining us in Kap?

Sounds good. Hope to meet a few OCers. Meet a few last time we were up around New years.

Reevester, I had OC Stickers for you but didn't see you on the weekend.  Are you coming back up this weekend?

We did a 12 lake Cross-Country run north of the Sault yesterday and it was pure winter.   Still 3+ feet of snow in the bush and lakes are rock solid with no slush.  Best riding of the season is now.

Reevester, I had OC Stickers for you but didn't see you on the weekend. Are you coming back up this weekend?

Nope just leaving Kirkland Lake now. I seen your truck and trailer but never seen you I dont think. My buddy blew up his Polaris today in Iroquois Falls and had to get a ride back to Kirkland. Thanks to the fine people of the north willing to help fellow sledder.

Nope just leaving Kirkland Lake now. I seen your truck and trailer but never seen you I dont think. My buddy blew his Polaris today in Iroquois Falls and had to get a ride back to Kirkland. Thanks to the fine people of the north willing to help fellow sledder.

No, that's just a little frost on his mustache!! :lmao:

No, that's just a little frost on his mustache!! :lmao:

LOL

Nope just leaving Kirkland Lake now. I seen your truck and trailer but never seen you I dont think. My buddy blew up his Polaris today in Iroquois Falls and had to get a ride back to Kirkland. Thanks to the fine people of the north willing to help fellow sledder.

I'll bet it happened north of Iroquois Falls on the "A"

I'll bet it happened north of Iroquois Falls on the "A"

Yep. Real hard and freshly groomed. He might have had some belt in the seal though. Find out soon enough.

loaded sleds up this aft,taking bill's new truck...no smoking rule.should be in Cochrane by 1pm,then ride to kap...getting pumped now  :drool2:

Lots of trucks and trailers heading up 11 today.

I had to run to Engleheart for work today.

loaded sleds up this aft,taking bill's new truck...no smoking rule.should be in Cochrane by 1pm,then ride to kap...getting pumped now  :drool2:

You guys will have a great time. Need to wear your Polaris gear while riding in the back of the truck aka Smoking Area.

Archived