Late Season Ride

sledjunk

You guys will have a great time. Need to wear your Polaris gear while riding in the back of the truck aka Smoking Area.

you should be coming with us,your sleds are made for those trails.we'd be waitin for you up there...see you on bike in month

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys will have a great time. Need to wear your Polaris gear while riding in the back of the truck aka Smoking Area.

The back of my truck has a cap on it so that would be a no smoking area as well.... The first year the truck was also a no eating zone as well but I finally relented on that one.

Been riding with viperrules last few days Cochrane to Dubreuilville, now in Hearst,  he's heading back today, I'm heading to Kap until Saturday, probably do the canyon today, hopefully see you guys on the trails or at the super 8.

Sledjunk and apeXMAN are back up to Kap as of today .... how about a snowfall & trail update guys ?

I'm in Kap right now, rode from Hearst to Smooth Rock, a few local trails and then to Kap today, only about 4 cm snow in Hearst but trails good, not many sleds on the trails. 10+ cm snow east of Hearst and again, didn't see too many. A and 123 were mint, and even riding back to Kap there was still powder.  I rode the 139 to 141 to A at around five and was the only sled today.  Apparently Cochrane got some rain yesterday so not holding up as as well.  Tuesday and Wednesday rode 600 km from Hearst to Dubreuilville and back and didn't see a single sled.  

things are great in kap,recieved about 6 to 8 inches of snow wed nite.of7 showed up this aft,so boys are back out while lily & i hit the pool...trails rock up here

Looking like 3 for Sunday now .... wife absolutely wants to ride, and our son might come too riding with mom ....

Plan C now ... daughter wants to sleep at the Super8 on Saturday .... condition was that she go riding with us, so it's a go, we're reserved for an overnighter!!!

things are great in kap,recieved about 6 to 8 inches of snow wed nite.of7 showed up this aft,so boys are back out while lily & i hit the pool...trails rock up here

Tell OF7 to take it easy on his apex and obey all posted speed limits.  I might buy his sled in the off season if he upgrades to a new apex.

Re;Leaf, better if he drives it like it's made to go. You wouldn't want to buy an Apex with carbon build up. LOL

That's true Blake. He's riding with SJ, apexman and WD, so I'm sure there won't be any carbon left. Lol

Hey Sled Junk I had been up north for the past 8 days. I wanted to say hello but kept missing you. When we pulled into the westway you had just left that morning. Also we had left the super 8 in Kap in the morning and I guess you arrived there later that day. We most likely passed each other on the trail. I don't have to say I hope you have enjoyed your ride as we rode the same trails and as you know the trails were in mint shape in most cases. I can't wait to go back. Maybe next season we will meet up.

I didn't see you on the trails I looked for the Orange Klim ..... we rode with Sledjunk & apeXMAN etc this weekend too ... trails incredible again!

Should be good for Easter weekend ... save some holiday days.!!!!

Tell OF7 to take it easy on his apex and obey all posted speed limits.  I might buy his sled in the off season if he upgrades to a new apex.

does 175 kph on gps...

Few pics of the weekend, not lots of photos, not for lack of opportunity though ... we stopped often enough !

Here's the hauler ready to go ......

11073517_813783698691033_399339224800461

The kids were playfighting and wrestling for a while, Doris26 got in on it ... (she's now a member as of about 5 minutes ago .... :D )

photo courtesy of apeXMAN, thanks dude !

10604620_813776892025047_134284916257592

My 9 year old daughter, doing what kids do, playing with cat-tails ... same place that Lily was the day before .... 

10604454_813783668691036_579724276188372

Anyone recognize this vehicle ?  It was sure taking up a lot of room in the parking lot .... lol !

11080684_813783628691040_565577848253733

I could say the same for the big ass trailer at the westway last weekend.

That's a magical truck Denis. It can turn night time into day time.

Nice pictures and thanks for sharing. Your Km's must be adding up for this season. I'm glad you got to ride with your family and some great OC peeps.

The daytime lights I heard about ... love to share pics, too bad I don't take more of them .....  I'm over 2200km for the season, apparently Sledjunk is only 50 km short of 7000, a new record for him !

Yeah, great peeps for sure, they're a bucket of fun to be around !!!

Anyone recognize this vehicle ?  It was sure taking up a lot of room in the parking lot .... lol !

11080684_813783628691040_565577848253733

Be a lot easier to recognize if it wasn't so dirty.... There is a guy named Sledjunk probably has some of that dry wash with him somewhere.

Washing cars and trucks is an off season activity :-)

Conditions are fantastic!  About 4 inches of new snow overnight.  We might just play hooky and stay another day :woot:

Glad you are having fun Sledjunk... that's the name of the game in life... a good balance of fun vs work to pay for the fun. I like your balance. Happy trails to you....

Had a later-than-normal lunch today to meet up with Sledjunk, apeXMAN and some other guy with an Apex that can't turn his head and has no mirrors .... Pffffftttt bwahahaaa !!!!  Sorry Sean, we love you even though we ride your a$$ a bit .....

(btw peeps, there's a story behind that .... I'll let one of the others share it .....  lmfao !!!)

Be a lot easier to recognize if it wasn't so dirty.... There is a guy named Sledjunk probably has some of that dry wash with him somewhere.

Last time I seen Sledjunk was on the southeast side of Sudbury.

I snapped this photo in Searchmont last evening, running my XCR.  The D201F and D106 are still in great shape.  

post-22452-0-02210500-1427815922_thumb.jpg

Had a later-than-normal lunch today to meet up with Sledjunk, apeXMAN and some other guy with an Apex that can't turn his head and has no mirrors .... Pffffftttt bwahahaaa !!!!  Sorry Sean, we love you even though we ride your a$$ a bit .....

(btw peeps, there's a story behind that .... I'll let one of the others share it .....  lmfao !!!)

All good Denis. If only if the followers would follow rather then this;

post-19812-0-05678500-1427854142_thumb.jpg

PFFFFFFTTT ....... holey crap, apeXMAN's photo didn't do it justice, he was WAAAAAAaaaayyyyyyyy in there !!!!!!!!!!   Is this the time he needed an Arctic Cat to pull him out ?!?     lmao !!!

Poor SJ, he needs a Summit 800 and a backpack for that kind of riding !!!

Archived