Late Season Ride

sledjunk

Great idea to spend the day with family - something you will never regret. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Bring the family to Cochrane to ride with you on your birthday .... WHERE'S YOUR HEAD ?!?!?!?!

Oh ... and Happy Birthday !!!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bring the family to Cochrane to ride with you on your birthday .... WHERE'S YOUR HEAD ?!?!?!?!

Oh ... and Happy Birthday !!!

His daughter would likely go with him in a heart beat....

Happy Birthday WD.  And 02, it sounds like his daughter is coming on the late season ride.

Speaking of which, should we base in Kap?  Where are you thinking of staying WD?

Happy Birthday WD.  And 02, it sounds like his daughter is coming on the late season ride.

Speaking of which, should we base in Kap?  Where are you thinking of staying WD?

bill & I will drop at Cochrane & ride to kap & stay at super 8...thurs nite...so far our plan.

has anyone confirmed the dates

...ish...lots of rooms available for that wk-end,should try to shore up plans...$ 106 +tax,pool,hot tub...have to book lifeguard..thats ez..

...ish...lots of rooms available for that wk-end,should try to shore up plans...$ 106 +tax,pool,hot tub...have to book lifeguard..thats ez..

what date? is this for the 27 28 29

what date? is this for the 27 28 29

[/quote

yes...

is there a number for super 8, it says there is no super in cochrane when i google it, sry to be a pita

its in kapusakasing,hr drive past Cochrane or 3+ hr on sled

bill & I will drop at Cochrane & ride to kap & stay at super 8...thurs nite...so far our plan.

Any interest to head over Hearst way too?

You should, I hear some redneck mechanic over there enjoys having a beer with fellow sledders ... lol !  

You should, I hear some redneck mechanic over there enjoys having a beer with fellow sledders ... lol !

Hummm my dad would enjoy that! What is it like to get around to say companion inn and gas and food this time of year?

Get around .... like parking lots and stuff ?  Still much frozen, snow coming starting about now ... even what melts becomes icy over the asphalt or gravel, so not bad at all.  The snow pack base of the parkings are still all ice at this time.  Esso same, except for at the pumps... rest of parking is good.  Food at the Companion, Tim's just across from crappy tire, just the highway crossing and your there.  Trail access from west end of crappy tire.  Other than that you're going downtown and hoofing it.

what time do you think you'll be in cochrane

should be there by 1;30-2...then unload & make kap by 6 at latest

Any interest to head over Hearst way too?

fore sure & hopefully further to hornepayne

Trails are dope, just need scratchers when they crust up.  We bonered-out 'cause we only lost a bit, and mostly around parking lots and in town streets.  Trails barely moved.

I see a snowfall Warning in effect for some areas up there now.

OH YAH!! Cochrane next Thursday night.....

Im off next Friday the 21st till Tuesday the 25th and I'm trying to get something together. Think new Liskeard to Cochrane the Saturday loop around Cochrane Sunday and back down to Liskeard Monday.

Im off next Friday the 21st till Tuesday the 25th and I'm trying to get something together. Think new Liskeard to Cochrane the Saturday loop around Cochrane Sunday and back down to Liskeard Monday.

I might be into that. Let me know how your plans go. Pm me here or over there...lol

should be there by 1;30-2...then unload & make kap by 6 at latest

fore sure & hopefully further to hornepayne

I would like to make it to duberville! Says it is three hundred Km's from Hearst. Anyone know if there is gas in hornpayne or do we have to carry enough to make it?

I might be into that. Let me know how your plans go. Pm me here or over there...lol

Sounds good. I got a buddy who's looking for a new cat and I'm looking again too so I'm hoping for a demo from the dealer for him to ride and try out. We are fishing together tomorrow so will hash out plans and I will let you know.

RR-Don would you be up for this? if you read.

I would like to make it to duberville! Says it is three hundred Km's from Hearst. Anyone know if there is gas in hornpayne or do we have to carry enough to make it?

Yes there's gas in Hornepayne.  Esso coming into town at the tracks.

Archived