We are on you tube !

Wildbill

very cool bill,you have a nice place...

Wow... now I can say I know a celebrity... looking good Bill. Where were those little cabins?

Great video Bill, As always your service is the best!!!'

I always recommend you to anyone I know.

Nunz

Way to go Bill. Soon you'll be a celebrity, ranking right up there with Elvis.

Good week to debut the film Bill, the only competition at the box office is' Robocop' and 'About Last Night' so I think you will wipe the floor with them!

Great job WB.

Great video

Awesome video! always nice to see the faces of who is on here! 

Looks like a great shop! Hope to stop by sometime 

Nice video ,you look almost like your picture on here.

Nice video ,you look almost like your picture on here.

Is that him in his profile picture??? 

awesome info Bill. Ski

Hi Bill,

Don't want to tell you how to run your business and I know you are doing very well. However, this YouTube video got a lot of attention. Perhaps you could do something like KawagmaTV. He provides a short trail update every Thursday night. Although all the information he provides is sent out by email by the clubs, posted on their facebook and their website, there is something great about seeing him there in front of the trail, talking about conditions for the weekend. It also reminds everyone heading up there that he has gas and other sled services. Great way to promote Mountain Trout House Marina

Not sure if this is necessary for you as you are right off the trail so people will see you anyways. 

Hi Bill,

Don't want to tell you how to run your business and I know you are doing very well as it is. However, this YouTube video got a lot of attention. Perhaps you could do something like KawagmaTV. He provides a short trail update every Thursday night. Although all the information he provides is sent out by email by the clubs, posted on their facebook and their website, there is something great about seeing him there in front of the trail, talking about conditions for the weekend. It also reminds everyone heading up there that he has gas and other sled services. Great way to promote Mountain Trout House Marina

Not sure if this is necessary for you as you are right off the trail so people will see you anyways. 

Hi Bill,

Don't want to tell you how to run your business and I know you are doing very well as it is. However, this YouTube video got a lot of attention. Perhaps you could do something like KawagmaTV. He provides a short trail update every Thursday night. Although all the information he provides is sent out by email by the clubs, posted on their facebook and their website, there is something great about seeing him there in front of the trail, talking about conditions for the weekend. It also reminds everyone heading up there that he has gas and other sled services. Great way to promote Mountain Trout House Marina

Anything helps but it is not easy to promote when you are busy tending to your customers is not easy 

You got alot more in your shop/store then i thought, very nice!

I had this image of you looking like your Avatar all this time!!    

Youtube can be a very powerful tool, good work.

Dan

Anything helps but it is not easy to promote when you are busy tending to your customers is not easy 

Very true!

You got alot more in your shop/store then i thought, very nice!

I had this image of you looking like your Avatar all this time!!    

Youtube can be a very powerful tool, good work.

Dan

I now have 3 images of Bill! The Bill I saw at the snowmobile show, his avatar and now this youtube video. They all look quite different

I now have 3 images of Bill! The Bill I saw at the snowmobile show, his avatar and now this youtube video. They all look quite different

The avatar was LMV's doing I was not in working clothes at the show. same guy though. 

Archived