Who's getting a new sled for 2012/2013 Season?

500ssman

got enough studs,,,yikes,lol,,,looks goood!!!!!!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks real purdy... it's almost a shame to take it out and get it dirty.

enginebay.jpgengine.jpg

getting ready to install the engine

OK took some pics..

2012-11-24230730.jpg

2012-11-24230718.jpg

friend has one...very fast,decent on fuel..congrats

enginebay.jpgengine.jpg

getting ready to install the engine

whats with the black book...hope all works out & your out riding soon

friend has one...very fast,decent on fuel..congrats

Thanks, I am so looking forward to riding this season....

I picked mine up on Saturday. Both are new non-current 2012s. GSX SE 600HO and Renegade Adrenaline 800R. There was just enough snow and ice on the ground that I could run them from the dealer's shop door to my trailer, about 1000' away.

I can't stop grinning! Somebody needs to smack me across the back of the head to knock the stupid smile off my face!

I picked mine up on Saturday. Both are new non-current 2012s. GSX SE 600HO and Renegade Adrenaline 800R. There was just enough snow and ice on the ground that I could run them from the dealer's shop door to my trailer, about 1000' away.

I can't stop grinning! Somebody needs to smack me across the back of the head to knock the stupid smile off my face!

You don't want somebody to smack you.... just keep on grinning. It's a good grin after all.

My buddy has one and they are wicked fast sleds.Oh yea what about the work bench stuff? :D

2012-11-24230718.jpg

Congrats, whiskywizard...

Now, how about some pics??? [we've given up waiting for Viperules700 to post the ones of his new ride that he had promised a while ago...] :icon_photo:

Congrats, whiskywizard...

[we've given up waiting for Viperules700 to post the ones of his new ride that he had promised a while ago...] :icon_photo:

I think he's trying to decide whether to post pictures of the 1200 or post pictures of the 600. :-P

My buddy has one and they are wicked fast sleds.Oh yea what about the work bench stuff? :D

2012-11-24230718.jpg

I know what a disaster i cleaned it up right after that shot lol

awesome new rides all giddy yours is nice

nice shops as well

im diggin the firecat f8 rr sno pro

there is one here in regina

in the green package

sreesb

we have 18 " of sno still

Regina????????

I think he's trying to decide whether to post pictures of the 1200 or post pictures of the 600. :-P

I have the pics just have to try to post them again. I put a 600 etec decal down the left hood panel and a 1200 one down the right side. Problem solved, looks sharp.

I have the pics just have to try to post them again. I put a 600 etec decal down the left hood panel and a 1200 one down the right side. Problem solved, looks sharp.

There are folks here that can help you with an avatar.

There are folks here that can help you with an avatar

That is what I am afraid of.I better figure it out quick. I need a new name too, that isn't tied to a make of a sled.

Won't that make the left side of the sled get better fuel economy than the right? Or will you now only be able to go in circles?

Sleds look great! Congratulations!

Is thR gtx le. Looks different then mine.

Not a Doo guy but those look real nice.

Archived