Who's getting a new sled for 2012/2013 Season?

500ssman

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some pics

Nice looking sled, Blake! Congratulations!

Nice pix Blake ! Still waiting for the pix from Viperrules700. C'mon man, how can you bring

home a new sled and not show everyone the

pictures???????

I will take the picks tomorrow, relax no snow yet.

I just got a new to me 2006 mach z 1000sdi with x package ill post pics tomorrow

I just got a new to me 2006 mach z 1000sdi with x package ill post pics tomorrow

Better get that trailer modified buddy cause your gonna have to follow me to our favorite riding spots this year unless I find a nice 3 up trailer

get a good rope. Likely one of the worst engines ever built.

Lol why you have to be a hater for bill it has a nice brand new motor from brp and only 900km i know the 1k sdi

Was not the best but i think it will be ok. What tends to be the worst part of them

Better get that trailer modified buddy cause your gonna have to follow me to our favorite riding spots this year unless I find a nice 3 up trailer

Lol dare i ask who is riding the other.....

Lol why you have to be a hater for bill it has a nice brand new motor from brp and only 900km i know the 1k sdi

Was not the best but i think it will be ok. What tends to be the worst part of them

every thing below the spark plugs.

every thing below the spark plugs.

My nieghbour had one. Went threw a belt ever weekend pretty much. Was a wicked fast sled. Never had trouble with the motor. He moved

after a few seasons though. Skidoo couldn't get the 800's right, so I can imagine why the 1000's are trouble.

lol...well it is in the garage now..I guess this means I have a little less time since I will be examining everything over and over again. I read it as well that it was not the most reliable machine out there and they have had some problems...

my new ride!!!!!

NewRide2010.jpg

How many miles have you got on it so far??? Looks good! We'll have to get out this winter.

:right_on:

How many miles have you got on it so far??? Looks good! We'll have to get out this winter.

:right_on:

5.2!!!!!lol

Both are great looking Sleds IQ congrats

Two sharp sleds IQ. I like the red on the Polaris...very sharp.

Congrats!!! Riding can't come soon enough.....

OK took some pics..

2012-11-24230730.jpg

2012-11-24230718.jpg

Looks nice. Enjoy!

Archived