Who's getting a new sled for 2012/2013 Season?

500ssman

Added me to the list of people buying a new sled this year.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks!!! Looking forward to that new 2 injector motor as it seemed to be a hit in the rmk last season.

Thanks!!! Looking forward to that new 2 injector motor as it seemed to be a hit in the rmk last season.

Amazing on oil and puts out more power then any other 2 stroke 600. Polaris always did make a good two stroke motor.

well...i was with 500ssman too...snowchecked 800 pro-r adventure...it better snow...alot...my buddy bill is gettin same sled...we will have 3 yrs warranty unlimited miles...this is gonna be a long summer...

Congratulations! We need pics when you get delivery.

Congrats...I like the Switchback Pro R! Did you go with retro colors on it? Or the blue?

Congrats...I like the Switchback Pro R! Did you go with retro colors on it? Or the blue?

adventure only comes in black...its has bags,mirrors...bit of a touring sled

adventure only comes in black...its has bags,mirrors...bit of a touring sled

Do you think it will be better on fuel then typical Polaris? I know they solved the oil gulping problem.

Do you think it will be better on fuel then typical Polaris? I know they solved the oil gulping problem.

dealer told me 135 miles per tank...dragon would get just over 100 per tank...if its true...i'd be happy with 1/3 better milage

From talking to you guys prior to the Innisfil show, it's clear you've done your homework.

Team Polaris is making some great sleds.

Congratulations! We need pics when you get delivery.

actually want to get some sled junk put on it...parkin lite,usb connection...

No problem. I can help with that.

I see Georgian Bay Marine in Midland are starting to drop their prices on 2011 yamaha's

Let the 2011-2012 overstock discounting begin !!!

Good to see...there not selling them by the pound anymore..... :ph34r:

Did a 1000km trip in Feb with two 800 and a 600 Poo, a 800 e tech and a 1200 4 tech. Mileage between the 5 sleds was very cllose.

No problem. I can help with that.

I want a mount for my Thinkpad, an air horn, turn signals, a stereo system with MP3 player, 4 USB's and those cool looking rope lights in Cat green for the underside of the sled. :geek2:

I want a mount for my Thinkpad, an air horn, turn signals, a stereo system with MP3 player, 4 USB's and those cool looking rope lights in Cat green for the underside of the sled. :geek2:

Sorry, I don't do green. The rest just takes time and money :lol:

"Sledjunk" as a snowmobiling term.

Only in Ontario :)

Did a 1000km trip in Feb with two 800 and a 600 Poo, a 800 e tech and a 1200 4 tech. Mileage between the 5 sleds was very cllose.

thats what i like to hear....keep the ski-doo guys quiet

thats what i like to hear....keep the ski-doo guys quiet

Good to hear all of the manufactures are putting in effort for fuel economy now. Kudo's to them. Mileage is too good, we could loose more fuel stops along the trail.

Mine is blue only...not my fav color but it's fine and I'm sure it will grow on me not that it matters since the walker evans shocks and the 600 mill will make me forget about the blue anyways.

02 is just being silly here...you only need 3 usb ports max

02 is just being silly here...you only need 3 usb ports max

I'll settle for 3 USB if I can have a unit to tell me how thick the ice under the sled is

Mine is blue only...not my fav color but it's fine and I'm sure it will grow on me not that it matters since the walker evans shocks and the 600 mill will make me forget about the blue anyways.

Still a very nice sled. I was not too keen on the blue either (love the retro scheme), but it probably will grow on you. Nice suspension!

The only thing I can see "issue wise" is that there is not a lot of stock storage space. A simple backpack will solve that or some add on bags.

Still a very nice sled. I was not too keen on the blue either (love the retro scheme), but it probably will grow on you. Nice suspension!

The only thing I can see "issue wise" is that there is not a lot of stock storage space. A simple backpack will solve that or some add on bags.

The adventure 136 comes with hard storage cases. Real nice setup and Is setup for the touring rider.

Archived