Who's getting a new sled for 2012/2013 Season?

500ssman

that new doo looks pretty sharp viper !

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice sled.. You did'nt happen to be riding on closed trails now did you..HEHEH!

Nope just on my own few hundred acres Iq.

Between my neighbour's and myself we have 500 acres to ride on. We all have sleds. My neighbour grand kid asked him why he is just going in circles( he told him cause the trails are still closed) went out to the trail head on Tuesday (it is on my nieghbours property) and noticed a few tracks down it. Not much traffic

yet, so people are staying off. Sat there for 30 mins and didn't see anyone. Ground is freezing good, which will prevent excessive crop damage when trails do open.

wish i had a few acres to ride on lol

wish i had a few acres to ride on lol

Land Is always for sale, just saying!

Land Is always for sale, just saying!

just need money then lol

jan2013006_zps921cb52e.jpg

well finally picked up the new weapon...thought i wait out the early season bumps & bruises to only have to wait again...can only get better now...dealer also has a 800 for the dragon...it will live again

jan2013006_zps921cb52e.jpg

well finally picked up the new weapon...thought i wait out the early season bumps & bruises to only have to wait again...can only get better now...dealer also has a 800 for the dragon...it will live again

Beautiful and make sure you check your chaincase fluid, I had to top mine up.

thx ss... pretty excited to get out for ride now..will check level for sure...

WD Nice looking sled! Too bad someone parked that nice shiny Polaris in front of it! :rotflmao:

WD Nice looking sled! Too bad someone parked that nice shiny Polaris in front of it! :rotflmao:

lol...knew that was coming...

Great looking sled.

thx iq..,.can't wait to ride

White dragon, i do not think your too far from our cottage on Woodland drive..Should get out for a ride this season if we CAN!..

you are just up the rr bed...15 min max...we'll get a ride together soon...locally....i hope

thx iq..,.can't wait to ride

anticipation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when it happens the feeling you will have will last forever i get that feeling EVERY time i look at my sleigh

:icon_snow: :icon_snow: :icon_snow: :icon_snow: :icon_snow: :icon_snow: :icon_snow: :icon_snow: :icon_snow: :icon_snow: :icon_snow:

Polaris where is your new boat. Going to wish it was a sled by the end of next week.

• 1 month later...

Anyone check out the new 2014 yamaha Viper?

Mean looking machine.

Any thoughts?

Isn't that the one in the Cat chassis... if so one of our club directors is picking one up

• 1 month later...

Isn't that the one in the Cat chassis... if so one of our club directors is picking one up

Great yammie engine, but poor quality cat chassis. Poor yammie guys are crying.

Archived