Who's getting a new sled for 2012/2013 Season?

500ssman

Same place i have bought my last 3 sleds from. Glenn's a great guy to deal with..

glenn's nickname is ''slippery'' & there's a reason...

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same place i have bought my last 3 sleds from. Glenn's a great guy to deal with..

Never met Glenn till i picked it up, I dealt with Sean........nice guy no BS and I got a great deal!

Nice looking sled, Mossy. Hope we get to ride together this year

I hope so too!

New to me but far from new...

Picked up a 96 Formula S 380fan for the kids (and anyone else who shows up with gear) it was my Dad's, he had to have by-pass surgery few weeks back, Doctors didn't know why, as he is in better shape than almost everyone half his age, doesn't smoke, eats well, blood pressure and that stuff was good. He is just one of those heathy 1% that have problems. But he is better and was here for dinner last night, can't wait to get to work, sitting around the house for he next 12 weeks is going to drive him crazy. So we all got him movies to watch and some Lego to build well he is off :)

Anyways, he figured he was done with sledding after last years wash of a season anyways, and he says he isn't a fan of the cold anymore....

Just have to try and clean up the garage now so I can get the damn thing in and out.

045E01D2-A347-409C-A439-F96E9B70E715-1230-0000016B4C3708E6.jpg

That will be great for the kids! Nice shape too.

you'll soon be able to open a shop of your own...with all these sleds

Good looking sled and the kids will love it.

That will be great for the kids! Nice shape too.

Yes, my dad has owned it since 98, and has never beat on it and always fixed what needed to be fixed before it was broken. Only problem is the white zip tie holding the bar covers on, he installed a thumb warmer and plastic clip the holds the right side together cracked or something.

Yes, my dad has owned it since 98, and has never beat on it and always fixed what needed to be fixed before it was broken. Only problem is the white zip tie holding the bar covers on, he installed a thumb warmer and plastic clip the holds the right side together cracked or something.

If your kids are old enough..great sled for them to learn about maintenance on too. First project..install black zip tie!

great starter sled, garage looking a little full !

great starter sled, garage looking a little full !

I had the same problem. Now I have 4000 sq foot garage full too, along with my double car garage. Family thinks they can store stuff for free.

I had the same problem. Now I have 4000 sq foot garage full too, along with my double car garage. Family thinks they can store stuff for free.

ya when family or friends see empty sq ft they somehow will it with their own crap/toys lol

My garage and driveway are full. Can I store some of my stuff in yours. :D

POIDH

:nana:

Got out for a ride today. Lots of fresh snow, last few days. Love the new sled

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Steve0631/image_zpsdf5d2de3.jpg

http://i1279.photobu...zpsdf5d2de3.jpg

nice sled vr7...you'll be able to do some saddlebag trips with baby...well done

Hey! It does exist!!! Nice sled!

Hey! It does exist!!! Nice sled!

Thanks Sj. It isn't a four stroke, but still really smooth and light for a long track, until the wifey gets on. Haha ha.

http://i1279.photobu...zpsdf5d2de3.jpg

Nice sled but you need a new name

Nice sled but you need a new name

And an avatar!

Archived