Who's getting a new sled for 2012/2013 Season?

500ssman

Is thR gtx le. Looks different then mine.

It's a GSX SE, but in the photo it has the BRP 2-up seat on it. I bought the extra seats for both sleds. They use the LinQ system; you change the seat in about 2 minutes, even with gloves on.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a GSX SE, but in the photo it has the BRP 2-up seat on it. I bought the extra seats for both sleds. They use the LinQ system; you

change the seat in about 2 minutes, even with

gloves on.

I just bought a new grandtouring. Has the linq system for the seat as well, just had more goodies then the gsx and the longer track is nice. You get the 600 etec's too?

I just bought a new grandtouring. Has the linq system for the seat as well, just had more goodies then the gsx and the longer track is nice. You get the 600 etec's too?

What is this mythical beast you speak of??????????????

VR700, the GSX SE has the same longer (137") track as your GT, and almost all of the same goodies, the prime exceptions being the touring bags and the rear passenger handles & hand warmers...which make the GT more expensive.

VR700, the GSX SE has the same longer (137") track as your GT, and almost all of the same goodies, the prime exceptions being the touring

bags and the rear passenger handles & hand

warmers...which make the GT more expensive.

Gotcha. The gsx se is an xp though too.

I thought the GT used the LinQ system nehind the seat, to secure the saddle bags, no? On the GSX SE with the BRP double seat, the forward LinQ anchor is used for the seat backrest and handgrips.

VR700, the GSX SE has the same longer (137") track as your GT, and almost all of the same goodies, the prime exceptions being the touring bags and the rear passenger handles & hand warmers...which make the GT more expensive.

Agreed.

And with the GSX, I can pull off the double seat and go back to the single in a few seconds.

Gotcha. The gsx se is an xp though too.

No - it's an XR. It needs the extra width for the 1200. A GSX LE is an XP.

I went with the 600 E-TEC HO on the GSX and the 800R on the Renegade.

No - it's an XR. It needs the extra width for the 1200. A GSX LE is an XP.

I went with the 600 E-TEC HO on the GSX and the 800R on the Renegade.

Nice. I can't wait to ride nine too. got to get pics today too.

I thought the GT used the LinQ system nehind the seat, to secure the saddle bags, no? On the GSX SE with the BRP double seat, the forward LinQ anchor is used for the seat backrest and handgrips.

Agreed.

And with the GSX, I can pull off the double seat and go back to the single in a few seconds.

And one other thing...the SE version of the GSX has the same sweet rear air suspension as the GT SE.

And BTW, whiskywizard...congrats on very nice-looking sleds. The black 'Gade with the yellow accents looks especially sharp. You and your wife are really going to enjoy those.

Finally pulled trigger

got a new leftover 2012 Polaris IQ LX Turbo

going to pick it up this weekend!

Congratulations! Post pics

Finally pulled trigger

got a new leftover 2012 Polaris IQ LX Turbo

going to pick it up this weekend!

Congrats sled guy. Don't you live in Weseley? Have to get out and ride this winter.

Congrats sled guy. Don't you live in Weseley? Have to get out and ride this winter.

Live in Kitchener

Do most of my riding around Kearney

Live in Kitchener

Do most of my riding around Kearney

Me too. This year I am staying at Sliver-sands. Jack is a great cook. You ride the d123 last winter?

Great looking sleds.

Let it snow, let it snow.

Me too. This year I am staying at Sliver-sands. Jack is a great cook. You ride the d123 last winter?

yes we were on it last year

some nice sleds, keep thinking the apex has to go, but still runs great looks great and i got a slider change down to 15 minutes

some nice sleds, keep thinking the apex has to go, but still runs great looks great and i got a slider change down to 15 minutes

I am giving the DuPont a try this season because I am running a long track http://yamaha-motor.ca/pna/detail.php?sectionId=AC&groupId=3&subGroupId=32&categoryId=216&itemId=2171

I am giving the DuPont a try this season because I am running a long track http://yamaha-motor....216&itemId=2171

I was holding out on those but when I saw a set at Novi for $90, I decided to pick up a set. I have new ones on already so I'll wait till next change.

I see that they have holes in them .I have been drilling my slidders and it seems to make them last longer.That is a great deal you got on them.They must have sold lots because mine are back ordered here.My new to me sled came with new slidders so I can burn them off first as well.

2 days and i can get my new ride woo hoo !!!

2 days and i can get my new ride woo hoo !!!

Can it cut grass? Just saying!

Can it cut grass? Just saying!

i will sit on it and watch the world juniors over the xmas holidays in the garage lol i don't care........well maybe not with 4am start times from Russia

need to stud the track and wax it about 10 times lol

i need to spend some time finding the perfect location for my Ontarioconditions sticker before it hits the snow.

Archived