Who's getting a new sled for 2012/2013 Season?

500ssman

Congratulations guys!

Poor Old Losers Ain't Really Into Sledding!! :rotflmao:

Why do you bother? Your as bad a viperules700 for being a pessimist!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you bother? Your as bad a viperules700 for being a pessimist!

Ouch!!!! That hurts! :lol:

Got a new heart for the XCR, picked up a 97 XLT engine with 4th oil line today :icon_hyper: ,should have the sled running in a couple weeks :drool2:

after that thinking of picking up a 1.25 track, got lines on a Pred, and Cobra right now for cheap :hyper:

or might sell and get some thing in the $3g range ZR 8-9

Got a new heart for the XCR, picked up a 97 XLT engine with 4th oil line today :icon_hyper: ,should have the sled running in a couple weeks :drool2:

after that thinking of picking up a 1.25 track, got lines on a Pred, and Cobra right now for cheap :hyper:

or might sell and get some thing in the $3g range ZR 8-9

I'm expecting we will see some videos from you soon?

Bunny you hit the nail on the head. At some point a sled that is too old will force you to leave

the sport.

Then it will be an antique and can trade it in for a new one.

Picked the new sled up at Performance Recreation on saturday before the show. Will try and get some pics posted soon..

I am looking for a new sled too. Congrats on your new ride. Hopefully we can take a cruise in d5 this winter.

Sure thing Viperules700. What are you looking to buy? Look forward to it..

Grand touring long track. Need the 2up versatility. Have been leaning towards the etec version, since the 1200 is too heavy for my liking.

Grand touring long track. Need the 2up versatility. Have been leaning towards the etec version, since the 1200 is too heavy for my liking.

A guy we rode with last season had a Grand Touring with the 1200, and air suspension. I totally loved the thing. Greaat machine. He traded it in on another one for this season. Last one had 16,000 km's on it. Still had factory sliders. Great machine. The 1200's a great motor. Did i mention he was 77, and did he ever surprise a few younger guys running up the hydro line of the Abitibi Canyon last season...

A guy we rode with last season had a Grand Touring with the 1200, and air suspension. I totally loved the thing. Greaat machine. He traded it in on another one for this season. Last one had 16,000 km's on it. Still had factory sliders. Great machine. The 1200's a great motor. Did i mention he was 77, and did he ever surprise a few younger guys running up the hydro line of the Abitibi Canyon last season...

Don't ever discount anyone based on age. One of the people that rides with us at times is 72. He rides his bicycle 10 KM per day year round. Rides a Cat 1100 Turbo. He found out about some kits to increase the horsepower significantly. Ask him why he is installing the top end one.... Because I like speed and I can.

I'm getting 2 new/non-current Ski-Doos this year, from Northland. I won't pick them up for another month. One is a Renegade Adrenaline 800R and the 2nd is a GSX SE 600HO.

I would have gone with Yammies but they last so damn long that you miss out on the pleasure of working on them and you never get to buy new ones. ;-)

I'm getting 2 new/non-current Ski-Doos this year, from Northland. I won't pick them up for another month. One is a Renegade Adrenaline 800R and the 2nd is a GSX SE 600HO.

I would have gone with Yammies but they last so damn long that you miss out on the pleasure of working on them and you never get to buy new ones. ;-)

Congratulations. Enjoy your new sleds.

Congrats on the new sleds...

Just picked it up :drool-1: Bring on the SNOW!!! :icon_hyper:

Springwater-20121026-00015.jpg

Springwater-20121026-00010.jpg

Congratulations Giddy Up! Have fun with it!

Congratulations Giddy Up! Have fun with it!

Thanks SJ - looking forward to it! :wavey:

Nice Sled Giddy Up!

Hey Shari!!! Thanks :) Good to see you! Hopefully we can get together for a ride this winter!

Your new 'Gade looks great, Giddy...glad to see you've finally seen the light and joined us "long-trackers". All you need now is a skidplate for those "hidden surprises" under the snow when you are off-trail riding.

Any progress on the wrap you talked about when we saw you at the show last week?

Nice sled. I really like the colour's. Did you choose another etec 600?

Archived