2013 Sleds on Display (Alliston, Ontario)

Canuck

The 2013 snowmobiles will be on display at the Nottawasaga Inn (Alliston, Ontario) on March 24th and 25th.

10 am to 5 pm both days.

• Nottawasaga Inn - 6015 HWY 89, Alliston, Ontario

Polaris, Yamaha, Arctic Cat and Ski-doo will be displaying their new iron. Even if you're not in the market for a new sled, I still find it interesting to track developments and have the info. at hand when you're ready to pull the trigger.

Might be time for an oc.com gathering that weekend? Turn it into a swap meet.... Giddy Up can bring the trailer she has for sale; Sledjunk can bring the trailer he shares with his sled; Mossy can search for his snowmobile cover and get Tugfest tips :) ...

Anyone interested? Saturday late afternoon at location t.b.d. or Sunday breakfast followed by show ('Hot Stacks' in Innisfil, mmmm) work best for me, but I leave it up to others to pipe up with interest/alternatives.

_______

Canuck

Party of one :)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the info...I will be there.

Sorry going to London on the 27th, since it is closer for me. Have fun

500sman,

BRP,

Helping to build a better Mexico.

Nasty. True, but nasty. lol

think i head there sunday morning...let me know when you are goin canuck

Will do,WD

I might pop into the Ottawa show next Monday. Just bought a new sled, so I'm not in the market anyway...take a look at the Polaris belt drive, as well as to see what the Arctic Cat fixes are.

Well I gotta go to this show as I plan to snowcheck something but not sure yet of which manufacturer(yamaha is out of the question) and it's only a 15 minute drive from my place.

Going to see the new 100 horsepower ace. Wait a second, custom John won't be there to do this.

500sman,

BRP,

Helping to build a better Mexico.

Nasty. True, but nasty. lol

Lol.. Kinda forgot that was there. Anyway let me know when you're going and hopefully I can get some advice on what sled to choose cause right now I'm all over the map. The only thing I'll take out of the equation is 4 stroke. See my problem is I want something for off trail but dont want to give up the agility on the trail.

I am same vote as you. 4tec to heavy for off trail, etec is good power and light and great fuel economy, reliability after 10k is questionable. Old 600 h.o motor is light, has power, hard on fuel and oil, but is 2700 cheaper then the etec and about the same in the reliability department. Ace 600 is amazing on fuel, light, good power down low, reasonable in price, great reliability and good resale value down the road. I am leaning towards an ace, but the 60 horsepower scares me.

I am same vote as you. 4tec to heavy for off trail, etec is good power and light and great fuel economy, reliability after 10k is questionable. Old 600 h.o motor is light, has power, hard on fuel and oil, but is 2700 cheaper then the etec and about the same in the reliability department. Ace 600 is amazing on fuel, light, good power down low, reasonable in price, great reliability and good resale value down the road. I am leaning towards an ace, but the 60 horsepower scares me.

We service several of the 600 ho's at way over 10.000 k no engine issues as long as the carb boots are changed prior to failure.

We service several of the 600 ho's at way over

10.000 k no engine issues as long as the carb

boots are changed prior to failure.

Ok good to know Bill? Would you say the 600 h.o is equal to etec realibilty?

When are you going Canuck... somebody set a time and place. Without sledding to occupy the weekend it would be a good few hours away from the honey do novel.

honey do novel.

What chapter are you on? :D

Does Sunday a.m. work for you re: show? I'd be heading down from the cottage.

Mathew and I will be going on Sat I think.Have to check with the warden to see what is on the adjenda.I would like to sit her on a 4stroke but that will probably be easier said than done.

Honey doo list has been there for the last 33 years,it can wait another day.

Im hoping to drive up and see the new machines

I am still hoping to go riding in Wawa, but if that fails, I might head over there. What time are you thinking, Canuck?

Want to meet at Hot Stacks restaurant in Innisfil at 10 am on Sunday?

I hope you get to Wawa, SJ. If not, maybe we'll cross path's at the show.

We both own 2012 Vectors. I want to ask the Yamaha sales team why my sliders burned out @ 800 km in optimal snow conditions (North Bay). Carbides had factory paint remaining, and the sliders were toast.

A common thread on this and Yamaha-specific forums.

What chapter are you on? :D

Does Sunday a.m. work for you re: show? I'd be heading down from the cottage.

Each spring we start a new book that has built up from last fall. Home maintenance is done in the shoulder times. Since I was sledding until last weekend I am on page 1 of chapter 1. I will have to check with the warden and see what she has on her agenda but likely Sunday morning works. I heard you were buying breakfast for everyone that showed up from the forum. I think everyone else heard the same thing.

Each spring we start a new book that has built up from last fall. Home maintenance is done in the shoulder times. Since I was sledding until last weekend I am on page 1 of chapter 1. I will have to check with the warden and see what she has on her agenda but likely Sunday morning works. I heard you were buying breakfast for everyone that showed up from the forum. I think everyone else heard the same thing.

I am sorry that I did not hear that he should be there by lunch. :icon_tinykitball:

I am still hoping to go riding in Wawa...

Whatever stuff you're on, SJ, I want some too... :poke2::-P

Want to meet at Hot Stacks restaurant in Innisfil at 10 am on Sunday?

I hope you get to Wawa, SJ. If not, maybe we'll cross path's at the show.

We both own 2012 Vectors. I want to ask the Yamaha sales team why my sliders burned out @ 800 km in optimal snow conditions (North Bay). Carbides had factory paint remaining, and the sliders were toast.

A common thread on this and Yamaha-specific forums.

bill & i will meet up with you...keep me informed canuck....thx

I heard you were buying breakfast for everyone that showed up from the forum. I think everyone else heard the same thing.

Hahahahaha.

Quite those voices in your head, 02Sled.

See ya soon.

I'm still praying for a 4 day weekend in Cochrane/Northern Corridor. I guess we'll see what happens. SlowTouringGal is 'hooked' on the big rides now - how do you keep them down on the farm once they have seen Parreee ? non ?

Archived