2013 Sleds on Display (Alliston, Ontario)

Canuck

...and I'm still trying to digest that stack of pancakes.

Pretty sure I've gotten my choices down to Doo and Polaris. The fit and finish of the Cats was lacking and they don't have a 600 2smoke. Felt most comfortable on the MXZ just kinda leery of whats lurking under the panel in terms of powertrain. Loved the look of the indy but the running boards have nothing for snow evacuation. Now the Assault 144 has got me interested with the tipped rails and cobra track, might pull the trigger soon on my first Polaris and pretty much resigned to the fact of running 91 octane on my next sled.

Nice meeting everyone.

ok...never got your name...if your goin with polaris come with bill & i down to edge perf see if buyin 3 will get us a better deal...nice meetin you guys too

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brian...yeah let me know when you're heading down there.

I really like the assault 144 too, but I have to wonder if the renegade with the 1200 is the better choice for the long term ?

Did I just suggest a doo??? I think I feel sick

I really like the assault 144 too, but I have to wonder if the renegade with the 1200 is the better choice for the long term ?

Did I just suggest a doo??? I think I feel sick

Well I certainly can't argue against 4 stroke longevity or the luxury of dumping in 87 octane as an economical benefit but if it's the fun factor of off trail you're seeking combined with lightweight and yes 4 strokes are a pain to dig out in deep snow then you can't go wrong with the Assault......IMO.

Yes weight is a factor,

Brian...yeah let me know when you're heading down there.

will do...next couple weeks...sno-check till april 23...assualt is fair price too

I like poo's four stroke. Guys were getting around 150 miles per tank and they are lighter then the 1200 from doo. Both are equal in fuel. Wish they could fit it into the new chassis.

Archived