2013 Sleds on Display (Alliston, Ontario)

Canuck

Mine too. Pre Father's Day, my birthday, Christmas. "Do you have one of these?" :lol:

X 2...mine does too, and not just for the "special occasions" you mention.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is Hot Stacks???

Do you have a GPS?

:D:icon_tinykitball:

What's your point? :lol:

DUH!

talking.giftease.giftongue2.gif

How far is that from Drummondville? ;):-P

I was expecting that! Drummondville no loner exists. I pressed the blue button!!!!

Dom.. too bad that flashing is not required as I could call in sick for work and be there in a heartbeat..even faster if guys are bringing their wives.

Maybe my kind of underlay ?? ;)

Sheepskin underlay??

Is anyone bringing their wifes along to this thing? Mine wants to go to.

Not sure yet. Will know by mid week.

At Hot Stacks right now polishing off a western omlette...good!

Well, the old roof is off and the underlay is half on. Going to take the weekend and maybe more.

Sorry Freddy, no flashing :p

I was expecting that! Drummondville no loner exists. I pressed the blue button!!!!

Sledjunk is that you?

Or DR evil!

Older! CANNONBALLLL!!!!!!

Okay... so I wasn't paying attention to the calendar and my wife comes to me this morning and says aren't you supposed to be going to a sled show this morning. I look at the clock and not even checking the date... damn I'm late. I get to Hot Stacks and nobody there... then I look at the date on the blackberry and realize wrong Sunday.Had a great breakfast. The place was packed. If there is a group call for a reservation. People were lined up out the door and they had tables reserved for parties of 10 and 18. My brother lives in Beeton so it was a good excuse to visit and sit in the sunshine. I'll try and blame it on age but don't know how successful I will be.

Okay... so I wasn't paying attention to the calendar and my wife comes to me this morning and says aren't you supposed to be going to a sled show this morning. I look at the clock and not even checking the date... damn I'm late. I get to Hot Stacks and nobody there... then I look at the date on the blackberry and realize wrong Sunday.Had a great breakfast. The place was packed. If there is a group call for a reservation. People were lined up out the door and they had tables reserved for parties of 10 and 18. My brother lives in Beeton so it was a good excuse to visit and sit in the sunshine. I'll try and blame it on age but don't know how successful I will be.

Blame it on CRS! STG says that stands for Contractors Rental Supply :wtf:

:rotflmao:

way to run recon...02...we will rendevou at location next sunday 10 am sharp

Blame it on CRS! STG says that stands for Contractors Rental Supply :wtf:

:rotflmao:

That's only because he can't remember what it really stands for... :lol::icon_tinykitball:

Let's get a final headcount by Tuesday night and I will call Hot Stacks for a reservation. Way to go, 02Sled, lol. Glad your day worked out.

Is this spring show free? im assuming it is. Not sure what day Im going yet.

Heard the ad on the radio. Yes, it is free. I guess I will be there even though it is a distant second choice. :-(

Did you by chance mark a waypoint for Sledjunk?

Archived