Toronto the goofy

Wildbill

They tasered a deer :rotflmao:

Where was Bryan xc 700 when you needed him ?

A deer was loose in downtown Toronto and the politically correct officials tasered and tackled it then took it to the vet to make sure that it was ok .

I am just waiting to see them taser a bear :rotflmao:

Yeah 1 woman said "I don't like it when they use it on a person, I sure don't think they should do it to an animal".

:roll:

that was after they had a person from the Toronto Zoo tranquilize it with a dart

Well the deer looked like it would weigh much more than an average man, so I see no need to be critical of that decision, much better than the deer getting whacked by a car or truck and suffering a slow death.

I only think that whoever sent the tranquilizer into the deer should be sent for further training as the dart looked to be totally ineffective.. you can tranquilize a bear,,,wtf happened that he/she couldnt put enuff juice into the dart?

Well the deer looked like it would weigh much more than an average man, so I see no need to be critical of that decision, much better than the deer getting whacked by a car or truck and suffering a slow death.

I only think that whoever sent the tranquilizer into the deer should be sent for further training as the dart looked to be totally ineffective.. you can tranquilize a bear,,,wtf happened that he/she couldnt put enuff juice into the dart?

i understand that the deer would probably weigh more than a human. but I'm wandering what the public out cry would be if it was to happen. :?

i wander what they would do if the deer died of a heart attack :lol:

Probably have a multi million $ public inquiry into the usage of tasers on animals.

i wander what they would do if the deer died of a heart attack :lol:

Probably have a multi million $ public inquiry into the usage of tasers on animals.

Don't you think they would first strike a committee which would visit other countries to determine how, if at all, others have approached this issue so as to provide context and rationale behind launching a muti million $ public inquiry into the usage of tasers on animals ?

Don't jump the gun, eh ? :P

Imagine the costs on this one: :rotflmao: And David Miller boasts about how he saves money... :o

Complete ETF crew with sergeant on scene for over one hour (yes ETF for a deer)!

Several unifomred patrol scout cars (as they call them)

Humane Association staff

There was a TTC official on site

Works department staff

EMS crew that was originally on scene and then cleared

Gawd...the poor freaked out animal.

Plus the vet from the Metro Zoo who just about missed the top of it's hind quarters.

The ETF could've taken it w/ 1 of it's rifles & His Blondeness could've been treated to some nice venison for dinner.

Then he'd know why some people figure the 1st Monday of Nov' is more important than Dec' 25.

They tasered a deer :rotflmao:

Where was Bryan xc 700 when you needed him ?

A deer was loose in downtown Toronto and the politically correct officials tasered and tackled it then took it to the vet to make sure that it was ok .

I am just waiting to see them taser a bear :rotflmao:

I guess I better send them my contact info...

I wonder if it made back to the bush after the vet or ended up in somebody's freezer....... :wtf:

Toronto style spending from his blondeness.... 1 deer = $1,000,000.00 and they will say it was a bargain - don't forget we must use a union person for each discipline. One to load the tranq dart, another to put it in the gun and another to shoot it.

One word; "Hoyt"

Just make sure you dont boil any lobster live or the Humane Society will be on your doorstep :o

MM

Just make sure you dont boil any lobster live or the Humane Society will be on your doorstep :o

MM

The THS a few years ago wouldn't let hunters adopt any beagles from them.

MM

The THS a few years ago wouldn't let hunters adopt any beagles from them.

Oh stop it :!: My ribs are hurting :lol::lol::lol:

And don't forget to licence your cat in dear old Toronto... our neighbour down the street has a house cat that in never outside. It sometimes sits in the living room window. Animal control knocked on their door and threatened to fine them if they didn't licence their cat.

Nothing this city does surprises me any more.

The deer should actually have been returned to nature. Parry Sound, preferably, where it could chew on flowerbeds until it's belly was full. 8-):lol:

Nothing this city does surprises me any more.

The deer should actually have been returned to nature. Parry Sound, preferably, where it could chew on flowerbeds until it's belly was full. 8-):lol:

Hey, Canuck...better Parry Sound than north Muskoka. :poke: :lol:

We've got way more than our "fair share" over this way... :banghead:

And don't forget to licence your cat in dear old Toronto... our neighbour down the street has a house cat that in never outside. It sometimes sits in the living room window. Animal control knocked on their door and threatened to fine them if they didn't licence their cat.

The city hires students in the summer to walk the streets and make a note of all houses with cats in the window, dogs barking, etc. Then they check it against the licensing database and go after unregistered animals. Our employee's family was fined for having an unlicensed cat and dog. :crazy:

The city hires students in the summer to walk the streets and make a note of all houses with cats in the window, dogs barking, etc. Then they check it against the licensing database and go after unregistered animals. Our employee's family was fined for having an unlicensed cat and dog. :crazy:

I'll bet it costs them more to hire the students than the revenue they bring in but hey... who says what they do has to be cost effective

city is been refered to as "Toron-doe" now,,,

One word; "Hoyt"

Huh? :wtf::wtf:

A manufacturer of compound bows. Could have taken my Hoyt Turbotec and fed the homeless.

Holy Nazi society :banghead:

Archived