Toronto the goofy

Wildbill

And don't forget to licence your cat in dear old Toronto... our neighbour down the street has a house cat that in never outside. It sometimes sits in the living room window. Animal control knocked on their door and threatened to fine them if they didn't licence their cat.

The city hires students in the summer to walk the streets and make a note of all houses with cats in the window, dogs barking, etc. Then they check it against the licensing database and go after unregistered animals. Our employee's family was fined for having an unlicensed cat and dog. :crazy:

Holy Nazi society :banghead:

yea,and at night time when the un-licensed cats are let out for the evening are they then free game,, :banghead::banghead:

One word; "Hoyt"

Huh? :wtf::wtf:

A manufacturer of compound bows. Could have taken my Hoyt Turbotec and fed the homeless.

Sorry but that isn't federally inspected meat. Therefore it isn't good enough for them.

One word; "Hoyt"

Huh? :wtf::wtf:

A manufacturer of compound bows. Could have taken my Hoyt Turbotec and fed the homeless.

Sorry but that isn't federally inspected meat. Therefore it isn't good enough for them.

I think there were more gov't agents around that deer then inspectors at Mapleleaf foods; oh right they inspect that meat. :poke:

Archived