Let's see your new 2010 sled.

Evil

just north of Barrie last friday,we swept the whole field,into one long row,then groomed, :rotflmao: if there had of been a bit more,,,,,,,, :rotflmao:

A comb over?

:lol:

yea,a comb over,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally picked up my new sled.

IMG00179-20091115-1332.jpg

IMG00181-20091115-1334.jpg

IMG00183-20091115-1336.jpg

IMG00185-20091115-1337.jpg

IMG00184-20091115-1336.jpg

IMG00186-20091115-1338.jpg

IMG00188-20091115-1340.jpg

Oh boy, here we go again.... :curse: :banghead:

Looking at the pictures I posted, I can see the IceRipper XT track that I paid to exchange. Part of the expense was the extra brackets needed at the front for the 1.25" track and the tunnel protectors. Look closely, they installed the track, but no tunnel protectors. I also found that the extra DESS key they programmed doesn't work either. We're not off to a good start :(

looks good,,, :mrgreen::mrgreen: have you had an ice ripper track before????? My poo buddy put one on his fst and was less then impressed????Lots of cooling which is key for 4-strokes,,, :right_on::right_on:

looks good,,, :mrgreen::mrgreen: have you had an ice ripper track before????? My poo buddy put one on his fst and was less then impressed????Lots of cooling which is key for 4-strokes,,, :right_on::right_on:

I have never had the IceRipper before. Really wanted the 1.25", and the IR seemed like logical step up.

Looking at the pictures I posted, I can see the IceRipper XT track that I paid to exchange. Part of the expense was the extra brackets needed at the front for the 1.25" track and the tunnel protectors. Look closely, they installed the track, but no tunnel protectors. I also found that the extra DESS key they programmed doesn't work either. We're not off to a good start :(

That and the fact that your garage is a mess!!! :o:o:o:o:o

I have never had the IceRipper before. Really wanted the 1.25", and the IR seemed like logical step up.

no sweat,if you do not like it 104 or so studs will make it good,,,, :mrgreen:

Looks good Dom!

My sled made it home Tuesday. Haven't had a chance to take pics yet!

Evil

We sell a pile of the Ice Ripper XT tracks with NO complaints . Much better than the original Iceripper . However this being said to each thier own and this is a trail track not a race track . But it will likely last 10,000 plus MILES.

Look forward to seeing that machine on the trails.

Great looking sled!

Faceman, that's actually clean! :rotflmao:

Nice looking sled, Domino.

Faceman, that's actually clean! :rotflmao:

Nice looking sled, Domino.

Nice sled... but now I really feel bad... my garage is no where near that organized.

Oh yeh nice looking sled Dom ! I like the white it looks cool .

The white reminds me of the OPP sleds... You'll probably have a lot of people slow down and behave as they approach you on the trails.... sharp looking sled....

Oh yeh nice looking sled Dom ! I like the white it looks cool .

The white reminds me of the OPP sleds... You'll probably have a lot of people slow down and behave as they approach you on the trails.... sharp looking sled....

That would be different :lol: , sledders behaving around me. :poke:

We sell a pile of the Ice Ripper XT tracks with NO complaints . Much better than the original Iceripper . However this being said to each thier own and this is a trail track not a race track . But it will likely last 10,000 plus MILES.

agreed when compared to a not-studded track,,,but not to be confused with a properly studded track,,,

http://www.snowgoercanada.com/buyers-guide/51-performance-improvements/140-snow-goer-track-test-pre-studded-vs-stock-tracks

agreed when compared to a not-studded track,,,but not to be confused with a properly studded track,,,

http://www.snowgoercanada.com/buyers-guide/51-performance-improvements/140-snow-goer-track-test-pre-studded-vs-stock-tracks

That appears to be a comparison to the original IceRipper, and not the IceRipper XT :wtf:

Great looking sled!!! Congrats! Looking forward to seeing it on the OC4K Ride! :wavey:

Good looking ride Dom....Enjoy

That appears to be a comparison to the original IceRipper, and not the IceRipper XT :wtf:

That is true the XT is 5 times the track that the original Ice Ripper was . I have many customers with them that replaced well studded tracks with up to 156 studs and reported a huge improvement .

Look closely, they installed the track, but no tunnel protectors. (

At least you thought to put them in.

With the first track I studded (at dealer), they did not offer and I did not request the tunnel protector.

Sure enough, pick thru rad. :banghead: There went the weekend.

Probably a $50 part. I now know better. Tunnel protector is necessary.

Dude; You sure have a lot of issues with dealers........ :poke: :poke: :poke:

Nice ride Marty! Make sure you keep all that white clean......I switched all my white panels to black this year. Black is EVIL! :wavey:

ok evil, we have been pacient enough, spill it!!!! POST SOME PICS WOMAN!!!!!

ski

Archived