Let's see your new 2010 sled.

Evil

I'm still waiting for my 2010 to come in. Anybody get theirs yet?

If so, post pics let's see them.

Evil

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

waiting also,,,,, :wtf:

Mine is in at the dealer. Waiting for a pick-up date.

Does my new in 2009 XR count? It only saw 900KM's last season:(

Absolutely, post a pic!

Absolutely, post a pic!

yea 6 posts and no pics yet,,,,, :rotflmao:

Mine and Snowberg's Cat's should arrive in about 2 weeks we'll post the Cat pics when we get them.

Mine and Snowberg's Cat's should arrive in about 2 weeks we'll post the Cat pics when we get them.

which models?????? me cfr800 le

the lady asked for some pics. were is stg to get her some :coffeespit:

OH NO :crazy:

Sled Naked :D

Show the World yer Nuts :lol::lol::lol:

Sled Naked :D

It puts colour in your cheeks :wavey:

You're right STG :wavey: , Colonel Clark's is closed. If you're going to head up to Tobermory your best bet is the "Princes Hotel" (519-596-8282). They're in the center of town overlooking Georgian Bay, has fairly good trail access, has a restaurant/bar, lots of parking, the LCBO is right next door, fuel access 1/2 km south of town, Legion at the head of the Harbour. Everything is accessible by sled, of course a little snow on the road is a big help when you're buzzing around town. Another option is the "Adventure the Bruce Inn" (519-596-2273) I don't think they have food, its only a couple of years old and I haven't been in, best to call on that. They're on Hwy 6 just south of town near Hoppy's (Gas Station). B108 is not a fast trail but nice and is an easy days ride from Lions Head, I'd recommend giving it a try. :coffeenose:

Hey Stg New little restaurant opened in Little pike Bay i think it is right on the b108 good homemade food cheap and they have sledders specials.

I have Z1 LXR on order and AO has a Z1 Sno Pro on order, can't wait.

Hey FF, I'm doing a Big Tub sled trip; any suggestions/hints/recommendations/etc etc. ???

Colonel Clarks is closed :cry::cry:

:umno:

I've seen those ones already! :whatever:

You're right STG :wavey: , Colonel Clark's is closed. If you're going to head up to Tobermory your best bet is the "Princes Hotel" (519-596-8282). They're in the center of town overlooking Georgian Bay, has fairly good trail access, has a restaurant/bar, lots of parking, the LCBO is right next door, fuel access 1/2 km south of town, Legion at the head of the Harbour. Everything is accessible by sled, of course a little snow on the road is a big help when you're buzzing around town. Another option is the "Adventure the Bruce Inn" (519-596-2273) I don't think they have food, its only a couple of years old and I haven't been in, best to call on that. They're on Hwy 6 just south of town near Hoppy's (Gas Station). B108 is not a fast trail but nice and is an easy days ride from Lions Head, I'd recommend giving it a try. :coffeenose:

Thanks FF ! Remembering I'm no Akron Orange when it comes to "3 continents in one day on the sled", is it a one day ride to Big Tub from Lions Head? from Wiarton? from Owen Sound? Whaddya think?

Hey Stg New little restaurant opened in Little pike Bay i think it is right on the b108 good homemade food cheap and they have sledders specials.

Hey FF, I'm doing a Big Tub sled trip; any suggestions/hints/recommendations/etc etc. ???

Thanks for the tip Bluvalian ! We're going to need a lunch stop. Actually 2 lunch stops if we can - one northbound and one southbound. Maybe Mom's in Ferndale could be the other one?

Moms isnt bad or Marydales in Lions Head is really good as well. That trail from stokes bay(ferndale) to Tobermory is real scenic but its slow and twisty.

Thanks for the tip Bluvalian ! We're going to need a lunch stop. Actually 2 lunch stops if we can - one northbound and one southbound. Maybe Mom's in Ferndale could be the other one?

2010 Ski-Doo Adrenaline 1200 4-TEC, exchanged 1.0" Ripsaw for 1.25" Ripsaw (Track Exchange Program). Accessories include extra idler wheel kit, tunnel bag, saddlebags, yellow ski-hoops, handlebar muffs, electric visor connector, heated riser-block bag, and 2nd set of carbides...and power connector directly to battery to handlebar RAM mount for my Garmin GPS. Whew!

Still in the crate, hopefully within a couple weeks she'll be home! Will post pics.

Shayne

2010 Ski-Doo Adrenaline 1200 4-TEC, exchanged 1.0" Ripsaw for 1.25" Ripsaw (Track Exchange Program). Accessories include extra idler wheel kit, tunnel bag, saddlebags, yellow ski-hoops, handlebar muffs, electric visor connector, heated riser-block bag, and 2nd set of carbides...and power connector directly to battery to handlebar RAM mount for my Garmin GPS. Whew!

Still in the crate, hopefully within a couple weeks she'll be home! Will post pics.

Shayne

Track exchange program? They told me it does not exist :?:wtf:

Domino, I had my dealer verify this before they ordered the 1.25" Ripsaw.

Check this link, it states that the program does exist:

Shayne

Track exchange program? They told me it does not exist :?:wtf:

:rotflmao: :P :poke: :P :P

Archived