You begin to wonder why you do it

Wildbill

Thankfully, some people are smart enough to recognize the difference between ignorance and knowledge, fiction and fact, tearing down and building up, taking and giving, etc.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I notice that it hides behind his forum name. http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/270-ontario/1538778-south-seguin-snowmobile-club.htmlI notice that it is from Innisfil. If we are so poorly run how come we are the only club here with trails open.

Innisfil eh? I hear everyone from there is an a$$hole.

I know one guy from there that is alright...

I know one guy from there that is alright...

LOL. Still going north this weekend. Things not going to look good around here by tomorrow afternoon.

LOL. Still going north this weekend. Things not going to look good around here by tomorrow afternoon.

yep have alittle work to do there.then sled rest of time...hope rain doesn't reach there

yep have alittle work to do there.then sled rest of time...hope rain doesn't reach there

Looks like mostly snow up there. Wish I was up there this weekend too!

there's a guy ripping barrie trails too,i've been over-polite...

Looks like mostly snow up there. Wish I was up there this weekend too!

don't worry i'll post pics & i'm not even from innisfil...

don't worry i'll post pics & i'm not even from innisfil...

I'm back up Feb 13th till 16th. Should shot up. I'm running to bancroft and back that weekend. Then up to North Bay then back the Monday and Tuesday.

I notice that it hides behind his forum name. http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/270-ontario/1538778-south-seguin-snowmobile-club.htmlI notice that it is from Innisfil. If we are so poorly run how come we are the only club here with trails open.

Bill, it must be hard to ignore these guys, but stay strong anyone that vollenteers there own time to something like this doesn't deserve anything but thanks. So thank you.

Bill, it must be hard to ignore these guys, but stay strong anyone that vollenteers there own time to something like this doesn't deserve anything but thanks. So thank you.

Thank you, indeed, and the same to all dedicated volunteers.

There are going to be a few misinformed critics in every crowd: ignorance on parade.

I'm back up Feb 13th till 16th. Should shot up. I'm running to bancroft and back that weekend. Then up to North Bay then back the Monday and Tuesday.

keep it in mind...

WB,

Like other; I haven't met you....yet. I appreciate your hard work.  I really do.  If you (the volunteers) didn't do what you do, I couldn't do what I do.  I don't help with the trails, it would be very difficult from here.  We all have excuse; some are valid, some - not so much so..  "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" kind of applies here.  If you've been doing this for more than a month and aren't a self centered MF, you get it.  It about the big picture.  Sometimes you win, sometimes your don't - sometimes it doesn't apply.  Thanks for your effort, even though you get kicked in the nuts once in a while, remember - you're a huge factor in the success of the trails in the area.  Thank you for your effort!

Just read his post, I am sorry but I couldn't help myself and gave my 2 cents worth. Man stuff like this pisses me right off, Attacking Bill is like attacking family...

Nunz

Just read his post, I am sorry but I couldn't help myself and gave my 2 cents worth. Man stuff like this pisses me right off, Attacking Bill is like attacking family...

Nunz

I felt that way too, but I didn't want to give the thread traction by adding fuel to the fire. The original poster made his first remarks this morning and nothing more for several hours.

That's the problem with social media, it gives a platform to anybody with an axe to grind. People can say anything, even without a shred of basis in fact. 

I hope the thread dies a quick, well deserved death.

I felt that way too, but I didn't want to give the thread traction by adding fuel to the fire. The original poster made his first remarks this morning and nothing more for several hours.

That's the problem with social media, it gives a platform to anybody with an axe to grind. People can say anything, even without a shred of basis in fact.

It was posted on a dead forum to begin with.....

Trail opening is definitely a struggle this year lots of water even places that it should not be. It was a wet and way too warm a December . Couple this with a major freak Mercedes engine failure on the Prinoth and a couple of Tucker issues and it has been a struggle to say the least. I really appreciate the work being put in by a record amount of volunteers this year making it happen . As well WMTR is out helping us open trails and NEGB has loaned us a groomer as we are all a part of the PSSD grooming association . I myself have over 30 hours that I should have been working at our business into this sport just this last week.

What makes it hard to tolerate is the negative rants from some who do little at best to help .This includes the "gentleman" that stood in my store this morning a made a huge fuss scaring away my customers and telling me that he will make sure that he does not support my business along with any of his friends.

No other business in this area supports like we do . Honestly I certainly do not feel that we deserve this abuse.

I hear ya Bill, just remember, you can't fix stupid......as long as you just stand there and take it in front of your other customers, you will be fine, they will see right through that azzhat. Tough to do, I've been there and had to do it.......it's real nice when everyone leaves and it just you and the azzhat!

I hear ya Bill, just remember, you can't fix stupid......as long as you just stand there and take it in front of your other customers, you will be fine, they will see right through that azzhat.

Tough to do, I've been there and had to do

it.......it's real nice when everyone leaves and it

just you and the azzhat!

Could always Rachet strap him to a tree, like they do in Hearst!

Could always Rachet strap him to a tree, like they do in Hearst!

?!? Huh.?!?

Lol.

Can count the sledders on one hand.

That's the problem with social media, it gives a platform to anybody with an axe to grind. People can say anything, even without a shred of basis in fact. 

The post is ridiculous, and should have been removed.

Wow, just read that finally. What a douche!!!!! you dont like it then get off your ass and help out the club!!! dont bash it!!!! We do the best with what we got to work with. You dont like the trails then GTFO!!! You want to bash someone then be a man (for once in your life) and tell them straight to their face!!!!!! You bash the president you bash the whole club! an I wont have that! 

Sorry for the rant but stuff like that pisses me off! Ive spent too much of my time in the off season brushing, trail patrol, etc and more brushing cutting down trees that were across the trail just before the start of the season till now im doing T.P and ors responses, and checking on the structural integrity of some beaver dams! Thats time away from my family as well go's for every other volunteer on here!! As well to me, you slam one club you slam them all cause we are ALL part of the O.F.S.C.

Thanks for listening and sledding on our SSSC trails, as I know youll be back riding them again even after bashing them!

Hallelujah, Holy $hit, wheres the Tylenol. 

Archived