Snow anyone?

SNOHAWK

Anyone have snow left after the warm up?

Parry Sound, Sudbury?

Nothing worth mentioning left here in Carnarvon. Very windy after a day of heavy rain. Good news is snow is in the forecast.

North of Searchmont Ontario, there's still plenty.  About 40cm. Unfortunately, its a long drive from Southern Ontario.  

We barely lost any due to the rain, I think the freezing rain built it up.  Still lots of water under the snow though, if you're considering a ride, look for logging roads.  Off-road excursions are bound to result in multiple soaked feet .....

We barely lost any due to the rain, I think the freezing rain built it up.  Still lots of water under the snow though, if you're considering a ride, look for logging roads.  Off-road excursions are bound to result in multiple soaked feet .....

Just makes me want to pack up and move to Hearst.

Kirkland Lake:

We had two new inches on the ground at 5am and forecast is for another 2 to 4 inches today.  Too bad we lost a lot during Sunday's warm temps.

a few flakes in beautiful Mississauga

Snow squall watch for the muskokas today

I'm at Dixie and 401 and the only flakes I see are in the shop

You're real close by. I am at Dixie and Drew, just north of Derry and east of Dixie and we had flakes outside. Not much but they were there. Like you I have my share of flakes inside as well.

a few flakes in beautiful Mississauga

There are more than a few flakes in Mississauga....

You're real close by. I am at Dixie and Drew, just north of Derry and east of Dixie and we had flakes outside. Not much but they were there. Like you I have my share of flakes inside as well.

This is really scary....  I did not realize how close you two flakes are  ;)

This is really scary....  I did not realize how close you two flakes are  ;)

And I thought we were all fond of seeing lots of flakes.

And I thought we were all fond of seeing lots of flakes.

I'll being driving past you both shortly...

don't tell me you're in the neighbourhood to monkey

About an inch or more fell overnight and today, we took a little spin thru town to look at x-mas decorations.... another 9 km's for us !  

Cheyenne is running way better than last year, after the engine rebuild last week.  Starts way easier and has more pep, without the erratic idle of sucking air thru the crank seals and leaking base gaskets ...... The wife said it didn't even sound like it did last year, when I took it out of the garage after the rebuild... she didn't recognize the sound at all !

I'm hoping to trailer the sleds this weekend to a bush trail on an old logging road a few minutes North of town, just for an off-trail ride, and pack some of the local loop trails. We'll try the dry ones at least ......

The snow here in hornepayne packed down to less than half the original depth.  But since then we have and another 4-6 inches fall.  Went for a short ride in the warm weather on Sunday, long enough to discover I had lost a rear idler wheel.  Oops.  Groomers were still out packing the trail south of town, good thing they didn't have many holes to fill as the snow volume disappeared while they were out.  

Hey Matt, welcome to the forum !  We hunt birds around Lapworth and Skunk lakes, and camp at Nagagamisis 3 or 4 times a year.  I'd like to take a ride around Lapworth with snow on the ground at least once this fall, maybe scare up a chicken or 2.  Maybe we'll meet up sometime on the trails !

don't tell me you're in the neighbourhood to monkey

I'm here every weekday...

Archived