We're Home!!

Domino

Welcome back everyone. We are back on Virtual Colbalts hosting and the forum is running. Still a lot of work to do on the frilly stuff and we need to get our sponsor banners back, but we can communicate again!

Rick, I know this has been frustrating, but today it all seems to be good!!! :lol:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news!!!!!! I hope everyone did alot of work around the house while the forum was down :D:D:D:D

Thanks for all the help getting us going again, much appreciated!!!!!!! I have alot of work to do on the forum now too.... First thing I want to do is change the admin color to blue

Let the games begin!!!!!

Ok, Ok yammy boy, you got your blue! :roll:

:P

Finally we're back, I missed you guys...the other forms just aren't the same....

Hi Mom and Dad, I'm back! Whats for supper....missed you guys!

can we make the mod color Yellow? :D

All in favour!!!...........................say DOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol:

Ok, Ok yammy boy, you got your blue! :roll:

:P

Great Job Marty!! THanks! :P

Welcome back everyone. We are back on Virtual Colbalts hosting and the forum is running. Still a lot of work to do on the frilly stuff and we need to get our sponsor banners back, but we can communicate again!

Rick, I know this has been frustrating, but today it all seems to be good!!! :lol:

So I guess you're not just another pretty face? :lol::lol::lol:

So I guess you're not just another pretty face? :lol::lol::lol:

Never any doubt about that! :o

Great job getting the forum back guys! Can you maybe start working on the the white fluffy stuff A.S.A.P :?:

:D

Yukon

Looking good......Thankyou Marty and everyone involved getting OC back up.

Sammy

YIPEEEEE!!!! I finally got registered!!! Gee it's boring without the OC........thanks to all who helped to get this site up and running again!!! :D

All I can say is thank you! This forum was terribly missed.

Maybe we can pick the board colour in our settings? I'm not too keen on the blue :o

Maybe we can pick the board colour in our settings? I'm not too keen on the blue :o

It'd be fun to start a poll, though if I were the owner of the site......................I'd be saying "true blue for YOU!"

LOL

Looks good glad to see it is working again now, I have something to do besides looking at ebay :o

It's a good suggestion revrnd. The only problem is the each style has to be modified with the banners and graphic for you to use them and get the full experience of OC. Maybe we can convince the powers to be, that two styles (yellow & Blue) could be made available.

Archived