We're Home!!

Domino

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey just got reregistered today and I'm very glad to see you guys got it back up and running.Really missed the regional posts.Now we just gotta get winter going again!

Kerry

Hey just got reregistered today and I'm very glad to see you guys got it back up and running.Really missed the regional posts.Now we just gotta get winter going again!

Kerry

Welcome back Kerry ! Yes, the regional posts are amazing and something that has always kept me stuck to this board. Honest trail reports and a place where one can ask questions to specific areas - and get answers. Enjoy !

I managed about 700 km before the snow dissapeared and didn't get one photo, the trails were better so far this year than anytime last year.

Good to back online again, great work Dom & Rick it was missed!

Welcome back everyone. :)

And welcome ack to you too mpsent (what the heck does that stand for :lol:).. It's great to have the forum back online, now we need winter to come back and everything will be ok..... Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.....

Hey LMV, I updated the OC link on Sled Talk and will give you a poke in next weeks post... also notice you have retained the Google juice from the original site with the new url. It ranked top of first page when I searched.

Good on you and Marty, 'build it and they will come'

Glad UR back... no longer Restless... cheers cr

Back in the saddle again, so to speak.

Figuratively however, as the riding right now isn't :x

Ok, still trying to figure out how to make a picture small enough for an avatar, but at least DB is back online. Good to hear from you guys again.

Hey Dirtbag - good to see you again :D

Welcome Back !

You better start posting a hell of a lot more STG in you're going to hit the 1000 post mark by January 23rd! ;)

PS Welcome bag, Dirtbag (wouldn't want to be accused of hijacking a thread :oops: )

Ok, still trying to figure out how to make a picture small enough for an avatar, but at least DB is back online. Good to hear from you guys again.

If you want to send it to me, I will resize it for you! PM me for addy

Welcome back Wolf, Doo Dad, and Dirtbag. Good to see you back.

Welcome back Wolf, Doo Dad, and Dirtbag. Good to see you back.

Thanks Reved, nice to be back.

Felt I was going thru withdrawal when it was off air.

Thanks also to Domino and all those who worked so hard to bring it back.

Archived