We're Home!!

Domino

Have not been around a few days..love the yellow but it reminds me to much of that nasty Doo site :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome back everyone. We are back on Virtual Colbalts hosting and the forum is running. Still a lot of work to do on the frilly stuff and we need to get our sponsor banners back, but we can communicate again!

Rick, I know this has been frustrating, but today it all seems to be good!!! :lol:

Hi Guys, it is so Nice to Find this forum online again. I checked around the New Year and nothing to be found. It is nice to have a place to go for up to date info and like minded folks.

One Comment, when you go to

Welcome back everyone. We are back on Virtual Colbalts hosting and the forum is running. Still a lot of work to do on the frilly stuff and we need to get our sponsor banners back, but we can communicate again!

Rick, I know this has been frustrating, but today it all seems to be good!!! :lol:

Hi Guys, it is so Nice to Find this forum online again. I checked around the New Year and nothing to be found. It is nice to have a place to go for up to date info and like minded folks.

One Comment, when you go to http://forum.ontarioconditions.com

You will be automatically re-directed from forum1. The banner ads should be sometime today. Thanks for your patience..

Please re-register to the new forum

I'm glad you found us again.. Rick

Finally made it back here - Nice new Forum - Looks great! :woot:

JimmyO :!::!: Welcome to "TheNewOC"

Glad you found us. How's the sleddin' in Joisey ? Have you got your Ontario trip planned for this year yet?

Hey Rick , STG

I've not planned anything yet for this year. My usual riding partners backed out this year so I don;t have anyone to ride with.

With work being a B*#@ and the weather just as bad I figured that I wouldn't be able to get any time on the trials anyways.

I've been watching the trail reports out of Haliburton Forest. Been thinking that I may try a long weekend up there so I can at least says that I started the sled this year. Conditions seem good up there - but a 10 hou drive there - 2-3 days in and around the forest and 10 hour drive back! Gotta wait and see what the boss and mother nature bring I guess.

Archived