WTB 2 place enclosed rear ramp trailer 12 ft

cookster

thinking of buying a 2 place trailer as it is wife and me now, so no need for the 4 place enclosed. i know i will kick my ass later but owell.  now where are all the 2 place trailers they are hard to find around bruce county, has to be rear ramp, 12 foot , torsion axle.  guess i will have to drive a fair piece to buy one. any one who know of any dealers with them post up a website. i have seen a few but not alot, i am shure there are more but do not want to drive hrs to get. couple hours i do not mind.  also if i buy one i will have up for sale my triton 4 place 20foot with 4 foot v nose, with surg disc brakes, year 2002 . any info on trailers for sale  is welcome. thanks. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

excalibur-trailers.com  has a nice trailer for $44oo + tax....let me know if you like.maybe better deal if we buy two...right before x-mas ;-)

....let me know if you like.maybe better deal if we buy two...right before x-mas ;-)

This would be a "Slomo approved" gift - for your wife.

:-)

excellent idea...she's be so happy watchin it leave every wk-end

The only good thing in Bruce County was the tourist girls!! 

I was a Port Elgin boy for 25yrs! 

Anyways, Paul McNichol in Orangeville.  Triton Trailers.

http://www.tritontrailers.com/DealerInquiries.aspx?Region=ontario

not on the Bruce but the guys at Aberfoyle Snowmobiles are great to deal with .

They are a Triton dealer ..

http://www.aber-sno.com/

excellent idea...she's be so happy watchin it leave every wk-end

Lol.

What about the guy just east of Shelburne on the north side of 10/89 I think the name is Reinhart Trailer Sales. Heard good reports about them and i think they handle Triton.

I'm selling my 2005 Rance aluminum enclosed double snowmobile trailer. 12' long plus V nose. Rear ramp and front ramp.  6' height inside, 8' wide.  2 brand new torsion axles with brakes on one axle (3000lbs axles) . 2 new tires and rims. 2 newish rims and tires. Side man door. Interior lights. Colour is grey. The price is $4900 firm.  Located in Stouffville.

excalibur-trailers.com  has a nice trailer for $44oo + tax....let me know if you like.maybe better deal if we buy two...right before x-mas ;-)

waiting on a reply from them "like usual no replies "  anyone have one of these trailers  all i want to do is know if it has a torsion axle or not. does not say but i am leaning towards no.

waiting on a reply from them "like usual no replies "  anyone have one of these trailers  all i want to do is know if it has a torsion axle or not. does not say but i am leaning towards no.

That trailer is not made by them and is a bare bones trailer. 

well finally a answer   no go on this trailer for me.   

xcalibur Trailers

To Me

Today at 9:03 AM
Hi,

Sorry for missing your original email.    Our ramp load hybrid trailer has a sprung suspension.

Regards, 

Dustin Woodyatt

Excalibur Trailers

35 Hale Road

Brampton, Ontario

L6W 3J9

905-459-9969 phone

866-403-3334 toll free

905-459-5669 fax

www.excalibur-trailers.com

Show message history

Lightning makes a great trailer too and priced well. Wildbill can get the blizzard trailers at a fair price too. Trition is over priced for a trailer that isn't used every day, just my opinion. Good luck.

I'm selling my 2005 Rance aluminum enclosed double snowmobile trailer. 12' long plus V nose. Rear ramp and front ramp.  6' height inside, 8' wide.  2 brand new torsion axles with brakes on one axle (3000lbs axles) . 2 new tires and rims. 2 newish rims and tires. Side man door. Interior lights. Colour is grey. The price is $4900 firm.  Located in Stouffville.

Great trailer. Pulls like a dream.

Really leaf! That thing looks like a box on wheels! Must eat up the fuel Like crazy pulling it thru the wind!

It is a vee nose.  You just can't see it from the angle of the photo.  Tows quite well from what I have heard.

Slices through the wind VR700. BTW who owns that hot looking Apex? 

post-19812-0-97396500-1385779189_thumb.jpg

That's the one with cheater parts!!!!

Cookster-

What about a Mission like cousin Dan's?  Is there something you don't like about it?  Seems a little tall to me but maybe that's a standard height?  Saw one at the Novi show that was only 56" inside and looked like it would tow easier.

whit.

Lightning makes a great trailer too and priced well. Wildbill can get the blizzard trailers at a fair price too. Trition is over priced for a trailer that isn't used every day, just my opinion. Good luck.

I bought a Blizzard ramped trailer from Wild Bill. That was after looking very closely at a lot of trailers. That meant getting down on the ground and looking at the frame, the construction, the routing of the lighting, the cleanliness and neatness of the welds and so much more. Price was only a factor to determine good value. Didn't mind paying for quality but didn't want to pay for a name. No regrets what so ever.... love the trailer and the ramp sure beats a clam shell hands down.

Cookster-

What about a Mission like cousin Dan's?  Is there something you don't like about it?  Seems a little tall to me but maybe that's a standard height?  Saw one at the Novi show that was only 56" inside and looked like it would tow easier.

whit.

have been looking at them also.  like Dans trailer,  it has been a very good trailer, never had to do anything to it other than the general checking and pump the bearing buddies. heck i have never even had to replace a lite yet .  i am leaning towards the mission  just a basic trailer i do not need bells and whistles. just a good old basic trailer.  this is the one i am looking at and have been talking prices etc with.  "all the good old hidden fee`s"  http://mcfarlanetrailersales.com/trailers/new-trailers/967-trailer-28070

how cold was it that day?

have been looking at them also.  like Dans trailer,  it has been a very good trailer, never had to do anything to it other than the general checking and pump the bearing buddies. heck i have never even had to replace a lite yet .  i am leaning towards the mission  just a basic trailer i do not need bells and whistles. just a good old basic trailer.  this is the one i am looking at and have been talking prices etc with.  "all the good old hidden fee`s"  http://mcfarlanetrailersales.com/trailers/new-trailers/967-trailer-28070

May or may not be a concern for you. Small points but to some they can be quite convenient or a pain in the butt. I notice the man door is on the left side. If you pull off to the side of the road and want to get into the trailer you are opening the door onto the traffic side. Mine is on the curb side (right). I also have a gas door on the left. I have pulled up at the gas station to fill the truck and the sleds. The truck gas cap is on the left and the trailer has a fuel door on the left so I don't have to mess around with pulling into the pumps on two different sides.

Archived