2013/2014 permits

02Sled

You may be complicating the process. I entered my email and selected "Forgot my Password". The program sent me a link to my email address. I went to my email, clicked on the link and a profile page opened. I entered a new 8 character password with at least one upper case letter, one lower case and a number.  Hit save and bought my permit. Now when I log back in with my new 8 character password all is well. There was no temporary password in my order and the old passwords don't work anymore. It was an easy process.

That is exactly what happened to me.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Stoney Keppel  Riders club is not there at least I could not find it , I picked the next closest club to me instead . 

You may be complicating the process. I entered my email and selected "Forgot my Password". The program sent me a link to my email address. I went to my email, clicked on the link and a profile page opened. I entered a new 8 character password with at least one upper case letter, one lower case and a number.  Hit save and bought my permit. Now when I log back in with my new 8 character password all is well. There was no temporary password in my order and the old passwords don't work anymore. It was an easy process

Thanks for your help. I have got it done now and I think I can hear the mailman ( actually in my case it is mailwoman - which dosen't sound quite right, does it ) coming up the street with my new 2014 sticker right now. :drool-1:

Bought mine, quite painless. Registered made sure my profile and address where right. Both my sleds where in the data base, chose one and entered my card. All the check boxes for mag and volunteer and info where checked off.

Looked at the sled info and the permit number is there confirming my permit and the confermation came to my e-mail. Life is good now to purchase my Manitoba permit!

Way to go, S777. Supporting two provinces. 

I actually clicked on the Greenstone Snowmobile Club website recently and was glad to see that they're heavily promoting Northwestern Ontario (not saying that's the club you ride with, but glad NW Ontario is with us).

http://www.snowclub.ca

The Stoney Keppel  Riders club is not there at least I could not find it , I picked the next closest club to me instead . 

On the OFSC map you use they are just south of Owen Sound right beside the chelsey & Distric easy riders.

Way to go, S777. Supporting two provinces. 

I actually clicked on the Greenstone Snowmobile Club website recently and was glad to see that they're heavily promoting Northwestern Ontario (not saying that's the club you ride with, but glad NW Ontario is with us).

http://www.snowclub.ca

They are what is left of Distric 16 and I'm glad they are hanging in there! District 16 has taken a big hit and is now defunct which leaves them as an Island unto themselves. I always wanted to do a round the OFSC trip when I retired, but unless District 16 opens up again its not going to happen. Anyway hats off too them keep up the good work.

Just ordered permit number three. First two were ordered Thursday. Permit number today is 801 higher than Thursday. Interesting to see how many get sold before Nov 1st.

They are what is left of Distric 16 and I'm glad they are hanging in there! District 16 has taken a big hit and is now defunct which leaves them as an Island unto themselves. I always wanted to do a round the OFSC trip when I retired, but unless District 16 opens up again its not going to happen. Anyway hats off too them keep up the good work.

16 is an awesome place to ride.  Long straight flat trails and wonderful people.   We were there 2 years ago, rode into Longlac then took the shuttle into the best resort in the world.  It was truly amazing.  Hope to visit again someday. 

Really?

Could you pm me your info so I can forward this to the OFSC?

I discovered the error early Friday morning and was afraid we'd lose permit buyers.

If this is the case we're boned. I hope the OFSC is prepared to take over our almost 100 km of trails.

I'm so flaming mad at the ofsc right now.

They may have in one massive blunder killed off the Stoney Keppel Riders.

Have fun getting from Owen Sound to Sauble or Wiarton this year.. :(

Would be nice if they had our club in Elliot Lake on the map not 30kms north in Missisaga park.

Get your club to contact the OFSC and get them to reposition it in the right place

The 'online only' bothered many, for valid reasons.

"Find your club" was one of the concerns.

Hope it gets resolved soon.

Just ordered permit number three. First two were ordered Thursday. Permit number today is 801 higher than Thursday. Interesting to see how many get sold before Nov 1st.

Do you think they are being sold in order though?

Really?

Could you pm me your info so I can forward this to the OFSC?

I discovered the error early Friday morning and was afraid we'd lose permit buyers.

If this is the case we're boned. I hope the OFSC is prepared to take over our almost 100 km of trails.

I'm so flaming mad at the ofsc right now.

They may have in one massive blunder killed off the Stoney Keppel Riders.

Have fun getting from Owen Sound to Sauble or Wiarton this year.. :(

I was south of Owen sound now it has moved to just North of Owen sound! They are positioned acording to postal code it seems. Everytime I looked for Stoney Keppel because it was said they could not be found, I found it easily! Although it was in the wrong place.

Permit ordered, next is the show !

Permit ordered, next is the show !

Which district did you support?

Which district did you support?

District 11, same one i have supported for the past 20+ seasons

Just to let anyone know that if you ordered a classic along with a full season on the same order and were billed the 7.50 for each permit, you should not have been billed for the classic, they had a glitch that caused this error and with an e-mail I was able to remedy this and have the 7.50 refunded.

That is good.  The online and shipping fees for Classics and regular permits (after Nov 1) gets passed to the club.

I was told by the District that the Club would be charged the $7.50 for the Classics that are now being sold online.

I was surprised when I bought mine the other day there was no $7.50 fulfillment fee like the regulr Trail Permits.

Why they aren't the same baffles me.

Archived