2013/2014 permits

02Sled

I was told by the District that the Club would be charged the $7.50 for the Classics that are now being sold online.

I was surprised when I bought mine the other day there was no $7.50 fulfillment fee like the regulr Trail Permits.

Why they aren't the same baffles me.

Actually, they sort of are the same.  After Nov 1, regular permits will increase to $210 and the online sales will have the fulfillment fees passed on to the club.  The pre-Nov 1 sales are a special scenario and only they have the fulfillment fee passed on to the customer.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it was passed this way.

The online sales for all types of permit sales except the early, early sales have the fulfillment cost passed on to the club .  In order to help mitigate the lost revenue to the club from the early, early sales, the $7.50 cost is borne by the purchaser.

Yes, it was passed this way.

The online sales for all types of permit sales except the early, early sales have the fulfillment cost passed on to the club .  In order to help mitigate the lost revenue to the club from the early, early sales, the $7.50 cost is borne by the purchaser.

I bought my permit and was billed $140 today there is no $7.50 charge for the Classics if bought early and online

I bought my permit and was billed $140 today there is no $7.50 charge for the Classics if bought early and online

Apperantly it only happens if you buy a regular and classic together the system glitches and charges for both. That is what I read on the other thread by the same name.

Apperantly it only happens if you buy a regular and classic together the system glitches and charges for both. That is what I read on the other thread by the same name.

they fixed that problem and will refund for anyone caught in it

Why is one online charged the $7.50 and the other online (classic) not charged the $7.50?

The Purchaser should bear the cost regardless of which permit is being purchased.

Why should the Club have to pay the full $7,50 when they may only get 50 percent of the permit revenue?

Actually, they sort of are the same.  After Nov 1, regular permits will increase to $210 and the online sales will have the fulfillment fees passed on to the club.  The pre-Nov 1 sales are a special scenario and only they have the fulfillment fee passed on to the customer.

At the AGM the OFSC stated that all permits except the pre Nov. 1 had the fulfillment cost built into the cost of the permit. As part of the FFC there is also a fulfillment allowance that will be provided to the PSE. We will have to wait to see how this works out but nothing was provided to the PSE's in the past.

I was told by the District that the Club would be charged the $7.50 for the Classics that are now being sold online.

I was surprised when I bought mine the other day there was no $7.50 fulfillment fee like the regulr Trail Permits.

X2! That has to Hurt the selling club for sure!

Why they aren't the same baffles me.

Has anyone heard if sales are good or bad for this early purchase yet? Would be interesting to see cause i know a lot of people that have bought early

I personally doubt it will increase the number of permit sales.  All that you are doing is giving everyone that had a permit last year a discount for buying a permit this year.  I really doubt that by saving 22.50 you are going to get a big increase of people buying permits that were not buying permits previous years.

Archived