Cochrane

Lep

May see you around SJ , Im on a Red 09 Yammie couch , My bud is on a yello Doo, I should have a Black Drift strapped to my Lid if Santa comes through , were at the NAI

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is our plan as well. Probably won't make those kind of klicks though. Ms. SJ is relatively new and a little slower, but the new sled calls for 6 grand for first 100 Mi then under 8 grand for the next 400 Mi. for break in. What ever we get will be "miles of smiles". Hope more trails in the area open up on the IIFM over the next few days.

Kinda in the same boat SJ. Need to get enough miles on next week to call her broken in :)

May see you around SJ , Im on a Red 09 Yammie couch , My bud is on a yello Doo, I should have a Black Drift strapped to my Lid if Santa comes through , were at the NAI

I'll be on a Red '12 Vector (with SledJunk on the windshield), Moosifer will be on Red '07 Vector and Ms. SJ will be on a purple '02 VMax 700. Flag us down if our paths cross.

Sounds good SJ , sitting here waiting for Santa to put some stuff under the tree and then night night

I'll be on a Red '12 Vector (with SledJunk on the windshield), Moosifer will be on Red '07 Vector and Ms. SJ will be on a purple '02 VMax 700. Flag us down if our paths cross.

i will be on a white dragon.... :wavey:

Wow. Cochrane is going to be busy next week.

Maybe see some of you there.

What are all the river crossings like? there are quite a few if your going towards kap from Cochrane. Are they froze over or are they still open.

Hopefully Jigger will pop in with confirmation. The trail crosses the river at Smooth Rock and it is posted as open (well limited). :wtf: :wtf:

Hopefully Jigger will pop in with confirmation. The trail crosses the river at Smooth Rock and it is posted as open (well limited). :wtf: :wtf:

jigger moved close to thunder bay now....but still has buddies there that let him know whats up in kap....

First of all please ignore my avatar. I dont know how to change it.

I'm off until January 9, the wife is working, both kids in daycare, and I've got an itchy thumb on my right hand.

Wondering if anyone is willing to take a tag a long from southern ontario, or if anyone down here wants to make an outing. I was thinking of leaving Jan. 2 to head up and head back south on Jan 8 (riding trails Jan 3,4,5,6,7)

I was up as far as the canyone 3 years back, but havent been there since.

I can also be reached at hotmail (hope its ok to post my address) rick_fulford2@hotmail.com

What are all the river crossings like? there are quite a few if your going towards kap from Cochrane. Are they froze over or are they still open.

The river crossings are frozen but maybe not enough ice to get the groomers across yet. Trails are listed as limited

First of all please ignore my avatar. I dont know how to change it.

I'm off until January 9, the wife is working, both kids in daycare, and I've got an itchy thumb on my right hand.

Wondering if anyone is willing to take a tag a long from southern ontario, or if anyone down here wants to make an outing. I was thinking of leaving Jan. 2 to head up and head back south on Jan 8 (riding trails Jan 3,4,5,6,7)

I was up as far as the canyone 3 years back, but havent been there since.

I can also be reached at hotmail (hope its ok to post my address) rick_fulford2@hotmail.com

LMV will change it for you! :twisted:

wow its turning cold wed hi -21....may have to stay till sat....think the gopro works in that cold

-21 makes for awsome trails , this is when the large dorky winshield on the couch comes in handy ,Christmas is over , lets go sledding :D

-21 makes for awsome trails , this is when the large dorky winshield on the couch comes in handy ,Christmas is over , lets go sledding :D

just e mailed dealer in cochrane to see if they have dorky sheild....at our age...we re allowed

dec 27,28,29,30 , boys week in Cochrane :D

Really enjoyed your posts last year. Have a great trip.

See you guys there! I will take lots of pics and some Go Pro footage also.

See you guys there! I will take lots of pics and some Go Pro footage also.

Guess who got a new GoPro for Christmas.... lucky guy Blake... looking forward to the video since we still don't have snow.

We're just near tamagami now. Seen 2 cars. In the ditch already .

f628a2b6.jpg

Enjoy your trip how long you guys going for

Let us know what conditions are like. See you Thursday.

Enjoy your trip how long you guys going for

Till' Friday

Lots of pics dude

We're just near tamagami now. Seen 2 cars. In the ditch already .

f628a2b6.jpg

how is driving...leaving in 2 hrs...how long did it take to get there

how is driving...leaving in 2 hrs...how long did it take to get there

6-7 hrs

Archived