good dump in parry sound

Pretty good snowfall in Parry Sound area tn drive up Friday evening. At my place (Waubamic) 3 to 4 inches on the ground. Plenty of lube on trails.

Rain is forecast for tomorrow, but if it turns to snow or ice pellets, Sunday might be a day to get some riding in around here.

The leadership of the Board must be away. I can't believe this one got left alone so long....first it was " a good dump in Parry Sound"!!!!! and then it was " a little drizzle"

Memories of "wenailem1" two years ago, right after he abducted the green dragon. Honest, I saw it with my own four eyes!

Well, it is now 5 pm Saturday and no rain has fallen. At least a foot of new snow in the last 24 hours. Very stiff and hard to move with snowblower. Possibility exists, judging by WN 2 week long term forecast, for sledding for a couple of weeks including March break. Sorry can't upload pictures. Dialup. Can't read OFSC trail conditions either!!

Will the seguin be groomed to the info centre, want to launch from there any info would be great. It's suppose to cool off this evening

We will likely groom tomorrow at some point it was groomed on Wednesday so it should not be too bad. There are some bare spots and with the flowing water I need to remind you to be vigilant as there maybe issues out there.

Right now there is so much water in the snow it will just clump in the drag instead of flowing as soon as it is right we will be grooming. :right_on:

We will likely groom tomorrow at some point it was groomed on Wednesday so it should not be too bad. There are some bare spots and with the flowing water I need to remind you to be vigilant as there maybe issues out there.

Right now there is so much water in the snow it will just clump in the drag instead of flowing as soon as it is right we will be grooming. :right_on:

WB, you're already out on a limb here! You gave us a clue about what kind of hazard to look out for! Can't do that now, can we?

Better button up & keep those lawyers away ... :icon_doh: :icon_doh:

Great ride today from Pointe Au Baril to Ardbeg, best trails of the season!!

Will have to see how they hold up with the next few mild days.

The leadership of the Board must be away. I can't believe this one got left alone so long....first it was " a good dump in Parry Sound"!!!!! and then it was " a little drizzle"

Memories of "wenailem1" two years ago, right after he abducted the green dragon. Honest, I saw it with my own four eyes!

post-19954-0-48456000-1299937373_thumb.jpgpost-19954-0-84112800-1299937462_thumb.jpgpost-19954-0-31808600-1299937527_thumb.jpg

post-19954-0-48456000-1299937373_thumb.jpost-19954-0-84112800-1299937462_thumb.jpost-19954-0-31808600-1299937527_thumb.j

I remember!

CopyofDSCN6116.jpg

• 9 months later...

are the lakes shaping up at all???? our place is just north of ardbeg and we're pretty much outta luck there unless the ice starts building!

are the lakes shaping up at all???? our place is just north of ardbeg and we're pretty much outta luck there unless the ice starts building!

How did you find a post from a year ago?? ha ha - I would say it's a couple of weeks at least until the larger lakes approach anything close to useful ice. Some of the smaller ones are frozen over - there are even really premature sled tracks on one close to here, but I wouldn't be out on them yet. (located close to Tim Horton camp Lorimer Lake Rd.)

STAY OFF OF THE LAKES THEY ARE NOT SAFE! (the tourists are still falling through) The lakes are nowhere near safe please stay off if you survive the poor sucker following your tracks may not

STAY OFF OF THE LAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY OFF OF THE LAKES THEY ARE NOT SAFE! (the tourists are still falling through) The lakes are nowhere near safe please stay off if you survive the poor sucker following your tracks

may not

STAY OFF OF THE LAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defiantly has been a very mild start. Might be the warmest December on record overall. It is suppose to warm up again next week. Might be early feb before the ice is thick enough.

How did you find a post from a year ago?? ha ha -

Every time we search "good dump in Parry Sound", we're led to this thread....

:rolleyes::D

For some reason I think Orangeville!

Orangeville is still the best dump for me in recent memory....but I have been know to frequent Parry Sound as well WB maybe I'll have to come give it a try...as for the drizzle however...well that I should not coment on

Every time we search "good dump in Parry Sound", we're led to this thread....

:rolleyes::D

And here I thought you'd get WildBills profile!

I had a good dump at Breezy Corners.

Archived