good dump in parry sound

Every time I see the topic good dump in Parry Sound... I get excited briefly thinking they got real snow.... :icon_hyper: then I realize it's just the same old.... :icon_cankick:

Me too.

False advertising by Slomo, if you ask me. :D

Not ready to open yet don't make the drive it is not ready yet.

I'll just hook up the sled trailer and drive around a bit so it feels like I'm almost going sledding... false advertising by Slomo...hmm maybe we can sue for misrepresentation :wavey::icon_naughty:

... false advertising by Slomo...hmm maybe we can sue for misrepresentation :wavey::icon_naughty:

Actually, the facts were correct in March, 2011. It's just that Topic Headlines catch your eye, and you hope/wish they're true.

Thanks for the updates from that area. Too mild in the GTA - hope the weather holds up there.

... false advertising by Slomo...hmm maybe we can sue for misrepresentation :wavey::icon_naughty:

Actually, the facts were correct in March, 2011. It's just that Topic Headlines catch your eye, and you hope/wish they're true.

Thanks for the updates from that area. Too mild in the GTA - hope the weather holds up there.

So far, so good. Mild :( but......none of the bad precip :D YET ! :?

As for legal action - spent all my money on new sled, new trailer, new snowmobiling outfit (to match colours of new sled), new ripper track, extra carbides, temperature gauge module, add on seat for ms. slomo, gear rack, and on and on.....sue away - you will get the absolute square root of dick. |0| (for those that remember their highschool math)

As for snow - some fell over the past couple of days, but the warm temperatures are beating it down. Lakes are turning toslush. We need some extreme cold temperatures around here for the lakes. I have left several 5 gallon jugs of water out in an uninsulated porch over the past 3 weeks and they have not a scrap of ice in them.

OK, it's gonna be a short season. If the trails open soon & I ride enough, maybe I can get my costs down to about $1.00/km.

Archived