Giddy Up's New Ride!

Giddy UP

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.ski-doo.com/NR/rdonlyres/5E88065B-C883-4EC7-B47C-C302FE3F231A/0/MXZTNTETEC_EN_final.pdf

Debut - OC Ride for Kelly - February 1st

OMG - I went into St. Onge to pick up a couple of things....and I walk out with a new sled!!!

Joly smokes what was in that hot tub ? these ladies are going wild(er)

Congrats on the new ride have fun

Nice Ride Giddy. Good luck with the technology!

Thanks UTS - I usually don't go out and buy something that's this "new" - BUT - I have heard nothing but great reviews on this engine and I was in the market for a new sled.............. we shall see. I am looking forward to riding it this weekend - GIDDY UP!

Thanks UTS - I usually don't go out and buy something that's this "new" - BUT - I have heard nothing but great reviews on this engine and I was in the market for a new sled.............. we shall see. I am looking forward to riding it this weekend - GIDDY UP!

I was actually very afraid to open this thread but it turned out to be mild! 8-)

Congratulations Giddy Up. Good Luck with the new ride.

http://www.ski-doo.com/NR/rdonlyres/5E88065B-C883-4EC7-B47C-C302FE3F231A/0/MXZTNTETEC_EN_final.pdf

Debut - OC Ride for Kelly - February 1st

OMG - I went into St. Onge to pick up a couple of things....and I walk out with a new sled!!!

Hey, Giddy...congrats! You're gonna have a blast riding that. Hope the new tech proves to be as good as advertised.

You can probably raise some additional pledge money for Kelly Shires this weekend by charging us all for test rides at the OC ride...LOL. The line forms here...I'll look forward to seeing it.

Sweet Ride........Enjoy

I was actually very afraid to open this thread but it turned out to be mild! 8-)

:D So far.....................................

WOW! That's great. I did not even realize that you could get that sled yet. I thought they were still "coming Soon"

ENJOY!! :wavey:

Amazing ! I'll be very interested in looking at it. And hearing it, too. I understand that it sounds completely different.

I'm with the irREVerent one on this - charge a fee for rides around the parking lot. (except, of course, for irREVerent because it was his idea) (OH, and me, because I agreed with him) 8-)

Amazing ! I'll be very interested in looking at it. And hearing it, too. I understand that it sounds completely different.

I'm with the irREVerent one on this - charge a fee for rides around the parking lot. (except, of course, for irREVerent because it was his idea) (OH, and me, because I agreed with him) 8-)

Mr. Giddy says " :umno: " on the idea.............LOL I think it would be a great way to raise money $$$.....maybe I could charge just to sit on it??? THE SLED THAT IS!!! I know exactly where you mind was going Mr. Mouse!

It does sound different. They fired it up in the store and you could hardly hear it....it PURRRRRRRRS.....similar to the Yammy 4 stroke I think.....except there is no smell or smoke.....that's too bad really....I really love the smell of a two stroke engine :D I wonder if they could put that on as an option??? It also starts on a 1/2 pull....which is pretty amazing! I can't wait to go play!

BTW ....anyone interested....St. Onge took delivery of 5 of these sleds this week. One is now gone (that's mine) only 4 left and they are giving a great deal. Just call Sean or Joe at St. Onge and you could be riding one this weekend too!

.....except there is no smell or smoke.....that's too bad really....I really love the smell of a two stroke engine :D I wonder if they could put that on as an option???

Nothin' like the smell of two-stroke (engine, that is)!

.....except there is no smell or smoke.....that's too bad really....I really love the smell of a two stroke engine :D I wonder if they could put that on as an option???

Maybe it could like a "scratch and sniff" thingy they put on your handle bars :lol:

Maybe it could like a "scratch and sniff" thingy they put on your handle bars :lol:

You should know better than to say 'scratch and sniff' to this bunch! :shock:

Back on topic ... Looking forward to seeing the new sled this weekend! :woot::woot:

So Giddy, did they throw in the "one jug of oil most riders will use in an average season"?

Good luck and let us know how it works out for ya. I know a few people interested in the e tecs for next season.

Congratulations on your purchase.

Happy trails.

So Giddy, did they throw in the "one jug of oil most riders will use in an average season"?

Good luck and let us know how it works out for ya. I know a few people interested in the e tecs for next season.

Apparently they give you a 3 year warranty or 10,000kms on the spark plugs...2 yr warranty on the sled......500kms on a litre of oil and about 25kms per gallon of gas....tank capacity 40 litres.....it weighs 415 lbs (without the studs added). Short track...84 woody's down the middle. I would think that gas mileage would also depend on how hard you press the flipper :D So...I figure I should almost have this sled paid for this year just on the savings of the price of gas and oil alone! LOL

Thanks for all the kind wishes.....I am excited about this sled and can't wait to the weekend to get here!!!

Awesome!!!

congrats! Looking forward to seeing it this weekend. :twisted:

Hey Giddy Up.. Congrats!!!! Now I have someone to ride with this weekend!!! :woot::woot:

Hey Giddy UP. I stand corrected.. I misread the pdf.. I thought it said MiniZ, doh... I will never catch you on that :lol: ... But I will have a new 2008 Phazer with me for the weekend, courtesy of Yamaha Canada :)

Archived