Giddy Up's New Ride!

Giddy UP

Hey Rev! Picked up the new sled this afternoon. I didn't need to tell them to check the SN on the sled to the ownership....they did and made me watch them do it....they said that they have had a problem before....about a month or so ago....with a guy (YOU), who bought a sled and SN's didn't match the ownership.....now they are extra careful and make sure the owner is with them when they check it....LOL...

I told them...that I had been "advised" by someone that certain knowledge of those facts to check the SN's and the :rotflmao:

The never want to go through that again!!

Same guy who sold you your sled....sold me mine!

Close Giddy Up but I didn't buy the sled, they sold my sled and tried to cover it up! They ended up with 2 pissed off customers :evil: They sold a sled that was not for sale!!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Rev! Picked up the new sled this afternoon. I didn't need to tell them to check the SN on the sled to the ownership....they did and made me watch them do it....they said that they have had a problem before....about a month or so ago....with a guy (YOU), who bought a sled and SN's didn't match the ownership.....now they are extra careful and make sure the owner is with them when they check it....LOL...

I told them...that I had been "advised" by someone that certain knowledge of those facts to check the SN's and the :rotflmao:

The never want to go through that again!!

Same guy who sold you your sled....sold me mine!

Ah Geez Louise Giddy-Up. Now the Reved is curled up in the fetal position and whimpering again.

I hope you're proud of yourself ! :P :P

Fetal position, no, but I'm getting pissed off again!

Fetal position, no, but I'm getting pissed off again!

Ok now for the real scoop on Reved's Sled.........

April 5 2007- A conversation between Reved and Mrs Reved. " Hey Honey have you seen the new Doo's? They are really nice and my sled is a 2003 with a small amount of front end damage. :D Ive been a good boy, DO you think I could buy a new sled?............

Mrs Reved ponders for a second and with Great jubilation and a bit of sarcasm mutters " :umno: "

Reved persistently begs......."Please, Please, Please"

Mrs Reved is getting annoyed and puts up her hand. :crazy:

The story doesnt end here!

Fastforward to Novemeber 2007. After months of scheming and trying to come up with an idea. Reved comes home and relates a decidedly fishy yet somehow plausible story to Mrs Reved......

"Hey Hunny, I went to pick up my sled and guess what? Its sold! They dont have it anymore. Im so mad I bought a new one!"

Mrs Reved can only think of one thing!..................... :banghead: She leaves the house to buy a bigger rock! :rockon:

Ok now for the real scoop on Reved's Sled.........

April 5 2007- A conversation between Reved and Mrs Reved. " Hey Honey have you seen the new Doo's? They are really nice and my sled is a 2003 with a small amount of front end damage. :D Ive been a good boy, DO you think I could buy a new sled?............

Mrs Reved ponders for a second and with Great jubilation and a bit of sarcasm mutters " :umno: "

Reved persistently begs......."Please, Please, Please"

Mrs Reved is getting annoyed and puts up her hand. :crazy:

The story doesnt end here!

Fastforward to Novemeber 2007. After months of scheming and trying to come up with an idea. Reved comes home and relates a decidedly fishy yet somehow plausible story to Mrs Reved......

"Hey Hunny, I went to pick up my sled and guess what? Its sold! They dont have it anymore. Im so mad I bought a new one!"

Mrs Reved can only think of one thing!..................... :banghead: She leaves the house to buy a bigger rock! :rockon:

:coffeespit::rotflmao:

oh, I thought this post was about someone other then Mr.giddy :shock:

oh, I thought this post was about someone other then Mr.giddy :shock:

There is always a way to take a perfect normal post and make it about REVED's missing sled game, "Who's sled is it anyways?" or REVED's Rock :P

Perfecting? :shock:

Monkey GrammerV3.0 not working?

Monkey Grammar was tired :oops:

But Monkey Spell v3.0 is working...

Just thought I'd give everyone an update on the new sled. I think I am in love :wub: It was touch and go for the first day...but now that I've had a chance to ride a few more times.....it seems to be all good. It's light, easy to handle, no stiff shoulders or arms after a day of less than perfect trail conditions - it's got lots of "giddy up" when the conditions are good 8-) . Best of all....it loves the powder and drift bustin is a blast - it's great in the corners and best of all....................I have travelled 266 miles and used only 31 litres of gas!!!! Totally Amazing!!! :wavey:

ok, 266 miles and 31L of gas is pretty damn good gas mileage...

Wow I did the math based on a 4.5 Litre gallon here in ontario. It works out to 39 miles a gallon and he said he played in the powder too. All I can say is holy cow, this sled will pay for itself. That was miles not km's giddy to just make sure??? I thought my viper was good on fuel, until I seen this. Grrr time for a new ride.

Steve

Wow I did the math based on a 4.5 Litre gallon here in ontario. It works out to 39 miles a gallon and he said he played in the powder too. All I can say is holy cow, this sled will pay for itself. That was miles not km's giddy to just make sure??? I thought my viper was good on fuel, until I seen this. Grrr time for a new ride.

Steve

Yup - miles not kms - it is amazing! I couldn't believe it either - but it's a fact. I am impressed.

Awesome fuel economy!!! :woot: who needs a four stroke now!!! :poke:

WOW! :shock:

Ready to give up that 800 Yet?? :poke:

WOW! :shock:

Ready to give up that 800 Yet?? :poke:

Hell no.........Im happy with 16mpg............as opposed to 8mpg last year! :roll:

I like the 150hp! 8-).....................I mean 138hp! (whats that called again "Sudbury Stock?" :wtf: )

BRP has released the 4 stroke E-Tech for 2009 - I wonder what kind of mileage you can get with that - so far I think it's only available in a 1200 :shock:

BRP has released the 4 stroke E-Tech for 2009 - I wonder what kind of mileage you can get with that - so far I think it's only available in a 1200 :shock:

The 1200 is because a 4 stroke often needs more displacement to achieve the same power levels as a two stroke motor. Hence the 1200 BRP motor is 130 hp. less than the big guys but the same as a 600 level sled (little more). However, this has lead to "cheating" by the manufacturers in claiming same HP numbers as the two stroke counter parts but they usually pump up the HP...........See the Moto-X industry!

I rode my dealers E-Tek on the weekend. I can guarantee that one ISN'T getting that kind of fuel economy! :shock:

That poor little sled was getting the track rode off it! :oops::twisted:

Riding Impression; Very cool! Sounds neat, has compression braking almost like a 4-stroke, light, great handling and could be even better with some fine tuning, likes to JUMP :shock: and gets great economy to boot!

It's a winner! :woot:

Archived