Welcome Domino and Krusty as the newest mods

LuvMyViper

Hey everyone.. Please join me in welcoming Domino and Krusty as the 2 newests moderators... Domino has been a massive help getting the forum up and running again as well as the upgrades.. Krusty is one of my best real-like friends and my riding partner since the day I started riding. They will be a great addition to this forum. Thanks guys..

Yes, welcome domino!!! Your the best! Oh, and welcome to Krusty too :lol:

Keep up the good work boy's.......Thank's

So seldom does my name appear in the title and the message contain good news :roll:

Well there goes the neighbourhood :o

The inmates are running the asylum.

Congrats Domino and Krusty!

(You're right, Dom ... your name and good news are rarely mentioned in the same sentence!) ;)

Congrats guys ............this now means that you "should" be more..........umm............what's the word I'm looking for? STG....help me out here will ya?? :D

Congrats guys ............this now means that you "should" be more.......... :D

neutered

Congrats guys ............this now means that you "should" be more.......... :D

neutered

I believe some of them already are! :shock:

Dear Mr. Canuck,

What exactly is wrong with the inmates running the asylum? You go to work don't you? You are as sick and twisted as all of the animals. So next time, PFO, and have a happy day! :P

The Monkey

Congrats too. I`d love to become a mod....I`m still holding out hope that they will make me a mod on dootalk! :o

Dear Mr. Canuck,

What exactly is wrong with the inmates running the asylum? You go to work don't you? You are as sick and twisted as all of the animals. So next time, PFO, and have a happy day! :P

The Monkey

I like to pick on the management. :lol:

In all seriousness, thanks for getting the forum going again.

Trail reports are coming in, the weather has taken a turn for the better ( :shock:), and we will meet on the trails soon.

Oh - and "you are as sick and twisted as ...". Nyet. No way. I am at twisted, stage 1. You guys/gals are on the bullet train to stage 9. STG, like Reverand Ron, has attained a zen state at stage 10.

Congrats guys!!!!! :P

500ssman..............................did you overstay your welcome on DT???? :shock:

;)

Congrats guys!!!!! :P

500ssman..............................did you overstay your welcome on DT???? :shock:

;)

And she's back!

Dear Mr. Canuck,

The Monkey

I like to pick on the management. :lol:

In all seriousness, thanks for getting the forum going again.

Trail reports are coming in, the weather has taken a turn for the better ( :shock:), and we will meet on the trails soon.

Oh - and "you are as sick and twisted as ...". Nyet. No way. I am at twisted, stage 1. You guys/gals are on the bullet train to stage 9. STG, like Reverand Ron, has attained a zen state at stage 10.

You may have a point :shock::oops:

Hey everyone.. Please join me in welcoming Domino and Krusty as the 2 newests moderators... Domino has been a massive help getting the forum up and running again as well as the upgrades.. Krusty is one of my best real-like friends and my riding partner since the day I started riding. They will be a great addition to this forum. Thanks guys..

Well done fella's.......moderators keep this forum goin'......if Rick picked ya you musta done something right ;) Keep up the good work.........Taz

Shucks !!!!!!!!!!!! he beat me to it ! he stole my line !

Oh well great minds think alike

Also fools seldom differ

The Monkeys are in charge of the Bananas :P

Kusty great to have you as a Mod but, what did you do to tick off Rick. :P

Kusty great to have you as a Mod but, what did you do to tick off Rick. :P

Thats the funny thing about all this....I am not sure :?

Archived