2023 Arctic Cat snowmobiles

Re:Leaf

Fenelon Falls marina has an overstock Thundercat they were advertising last week .. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hard to believe almost $30k for a new turbo sled…

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Baylaker said:

Hard to believe almost $30k for a new turbo sled…

Is this based on spring order price or what you see out there now for the price of 2023's that folk are looking to get rid of?

Cat needs to find the money for that 47 million lawsuit that need to pay out for....lol

Edit: I just checked the links above for a couple of the for sale 2023's - just over 28k with taxes!

1FAB2E15-6DBC-478F-91C0-B9B7742128D5.thumb.jpeg.f09ded9da5c29a9416fea023937efa83.jpeg

this was my spring order

1 hour ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Yep. The MachZs were going for over $25k last year. And we haven't heard a thing about them anymore lol. 

Well of course you have - how to get some more ponies out of it to make it as fast as people were expecting it to be!

Great for the manufacture and aftermarket world....lol

I would say there are far more people that are happy with them than those that are not though.

1 hour ago, stoney said:

Is this based on spring order price or what you see out there now for the price of 2023's that folk are looking to get rid of?

Cat needs to find the money for that 47 million lawsuit that need to pay out for....lol

Edit: I just checked the links above for a couple of the for sale 2023's - just over 28k with taxes!

I added the tax on this one and figured freight and PDI was a total of $700 and it came out to just under $29k 

D553195B-EB53-4178-BF2A-0EA7D1E61441.thumb.jpeg.aebb14147399a9401c6907fe8ac246f4.jpeg

1 minute ago, Baylaker said:

I added the tax on this one and figured freight and PDI was a total of $700 and it came out to just under $29k 

D553195B-EB53-4178-BF2A-0EA7D1E61441.thumb.jpeg.aebb14147399a9401c6907fe8ac246f4.jpeg

People still paying those extra fees during these hard days......:coffeenose:

LOL

That is the same ad I saw and just used those numbers, but you are right, another $700 and voila, 29K!

3 minutes ago, stoney said:

People still paying those extra fees during these hard days......:coffeenose:

LOL

That is the same ad I saw and just used those numbers, but you are right, another $700 and voila, 29K!

I don’t know where they’re finding their money….handouts stopped a while ago lol

19 minutes ago, Baylaker said:

I don’t know where they’re finding their money….handouts stopped a while ago lol

My wife has been asking me that question for years now....lol (not about me, but others)

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, stoney said:

Did you get it yet - sorry of noted elsewhere in here?

If so, all that you had hoped for.

Arctic Cat canceled my order in the summer, for unknown reasons (over promised and under delivered). My dealer was able to find another sled for me, but I didn’t purchase it. I haven’t been able to sell my building lot in Stouffville, so I’ll sit on the sidelines until that happens. 

16 minutes ago, Re:Leaf said:

Arctic Cat canceled my order in the summer, for unknown reasons (over promised and under delivered). My dealer was able to find another sled for me, but I didn’t purchase it. I haven’t been able to sell my building lot in Stouffville, so I’ll sit on the sidelines until that happens. 

That rings a bell (I think) - sorry to hear that of course. 

$26,800 out the door

D6BC0748-A42C-4D62-B430-8A6E6A08D4A3.jpeg

PLC is correct. The $26,800 out the door sled is located in St Catherines. I posted this ad to show that prices might be dropping for some makes and models. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Re:Leaf said:

PLC is correct. The $26,800 out the door sled is located in St Catherines. I posted this ad to show that prices might be dropping for some makes and models. 

Yep, early Jan deals!

You reconsidering making that purchase now?!?!? … Lol

lol. The inner child in me wants to, but I told him we’ll have to wait.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Hope truck prices start dropping soon!

Everything will be dropping soon! 

1 hour ago, Re:Leaf said:

lol. The inner child in me wants to, but I told him we’ll have to wait.

Sounds he needs a time out. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1