Jump to content

Que 7 day permit


J Feces
 Share

Recommended Posts

Ordered on line and printed. Reads to tape on windshield. What have others used? Zip lock bag I guess? I’ll probably carry a spare copy just in case. Thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just print it off and put in a zip lock bag with my ownership and insurance info.    

 

I have never taped it to the windshield.    

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, scottyr said:

I just print it off and put in a zip lock bag with my ownership and insurance info.    

 

I have never taped it to the windshield.    

X2....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Printed, zip locked baggie taped to outside plus spare copy in luggage bag. 
One guy on trip just had copy with him, nothing taped plus we saw others with nothing taped to outside of sled. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, stoney said:

Don’t forget mirrors and official ontario license numbers…. lol ….😝 

 

Ya mirrors. I’m putting my hand guards back on w the little flip out mirrors. Lic numbers are what they are. I’m sure it will be fine. Thanks for all the reply’s. All good info. 

F00D695F-1B0B-4E25-A2B5-C95C65DCD90E.jpeg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, J Feces said:

Ya mirrors. I’m putting my hand guards back on w the little flip out mirrors. Lic numbers are what they are. I’m sure it will be fine. Thanks for all the reply’s. All good info. 

F00D695F-1B0B-4E25-A2B5-C95C65DCD90E.jpeg

I was just kidding based on some of the stories heard over the years. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Don’t forget no cans or modified exhaust allowed.

 

 

No worries there. I believe cans should be outlawed. #1 reason why so many trails are being closed. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, stoney said:

Not sure if I missed the itinerary, but where you planning to ride in La Belle Province?

Yes I didn’t say. Dropping in Matane Que and doing Gaspe loop 6 days riding. Really looking forward to it as I’ve never been that Far East. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, J Feces said:

Yes I didn’t say. Dropping in Matane Que and doing Gaspe loop 6 days riding. Really looking forward to it as I’ve never been that Far East. 

Bit of a drive ahead of you!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Don’t forget no cans or modified exhaust allowed.

 

 

Just like Ontario! Just nobody out there to enforce it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

starting to enforce it in ontario 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, J Feces said:

Ordered on line and printed. Reads to tape on windshield. What have others used? Zip lock bag I guess? I’ll probably carry a spare copy just in case. Thanks 

Don’t forget to post pictures from your trip for the guys at home. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wife and I are here now. Just coming off free weekend. Riding today as well then headed back tomorrow. 555889F6-C98F-4581-A1D0-610A3E80B596.thumb.jpeg.61c96cbd46c90956c3c0322c100f1718.jpegThe police were out yesterday. No issues. 
we just have print outs of free pass and day pass. 
here is photo of instructions on print out. No mention of posting it on machine. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just back from Gaspe region have a pic or email on your phone  confirming you did purchase a permit . Make sure you take the trail from La Cashe to Murdockville .

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, coldfinger said:

Just back from Gaspe region have a pic or email on your phone  confirming you did purchase a permit . Make sure you take the trail from La Cashe to Murdockville .

 

Excellent . We actually loop into there from the south and spend two days in Murdochville so will take that same trail back to Matane. Will do it twice. Can’t wait. Be in Matane next Sunday. Weather looks perfect. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...