Any1 here snowcheck a new Thundercat?

Puggz

I'm wondering if any of the dealers will have inventory when this unit starts to arrive

I dont think any dealer will have inventory for anybrand early like before Christmas. Although I can see there being inventory late in the season.  Sounding like lots of delays into Feb. Mar.  I can see a lot of potential cancelled snowchecks from people not wanting them that late.

I have heard about POO and DOO delays....but nothing about YAMMI-CAT.....I imagine in the same boat though, perhaps not as bad due to lower number of units sold though, but I am speculating.

Anyone have friends that live or ride out west - what have they seen with new units so far?

After all, that is main focal point for all manufactures - the mountain segment.

I was at Aberfoyle Power Sports this w/e and he's got a few 2022s in the showroom. Not sure if they are sold or not but its encouraging.  He's also got a gently used  fully loaded 2021 T- Cat with low miles in the showroom.  Good buy if you don't want the EPS.

As my shoulders have bursitis, i'm thinking the EPS will allow me more long term enjoyment, as well as being able to smoke my buddy's 850 doo on a lake crossing.  Maybe a cancelled snow check will come my way or I'll just wait until next April.  I can get big $$ for my RS as its a limited edition.

Mrs wonders when I'll ever grow up. :)

Still waiting for a plastic piece for my '18 Lynx tho, was ordered last march tho.. 😤

'18 Lynx?

My buddy is a Cat dealer and he said that he should be getting some T-Cats late November/Early Dec but his rep is warning him that some will be arriving in Jan.  

Yamaha flat out does not have enough sleds to satisfy orders and are going so far to call customers to see if they truly did order one and are offering to let them out of their deals to free up inventory.    This info came right from a Mgr at Yamaha Canada.  

2 hours ago, scottyr said:

My buddy is a Cat dealer and he said that he should be getting some T-Cats late November/Early Dec but his rep is warning him that some will be arriving in Jan.  

Yamaha flat out does not have enough sleds to satisfy orders and are going so far to call customers to see if they truly did order one and are offering to let them out of their deals to free up inventory.    This info came right from a Mgr at Yamaha Canada.  

Let them out?

should be buy them out!

• Like 1

On 10/30/2021 at 9:40 PM, Turbo Doo said:

Yamaha has delays, they are  short on supply also.

Local dealer got a shipment 18 October - Chenny ON - Quad Expert

Quad Expert Delivery.JPG

• Like 1