ZRTKATS NEW RIDE

zrtkat

Well Zrtkat picked up his last new sled this afternoon 60 degree weather it is crazy hope things change quick ,was deer hunting  yesterday in pennslyvania was too warm to hunt so come home to pick up my new sled

I cannot wait to ride this machine in Ontario this winter, Zrtkat will be 60 years old this Christmas so I figure this might be the last one ???????.

hopefully I will have many years to ride when I retire . I enjoy the vacation and the Great people we have met Snowmobiling.

See you on the trails 

Zrtkat &Crew

20161129_142833_zps96iv0zsl.jpg

20161129_171410_zpskyewpmb6.jpg

Nice Sled Congrats!! Hope to meet you guys on the trail one day.

:right_on:

One more. The triple with the turbo sounds sweet! They have a thundercat some one snow checked and backed out on. If anyone wants it, very good deal. Only 300 over dealer cost.

IMG_20161129_143116494_HDR.jpg

1 hour ago, zrtkat said:

Well Zrtkat picked up his last new sled this afternoon 60 degree weather it is crazy hope things change quick ,was deer hunting  yesterday in pennslyvania was too warm to hunt so come home to pick up my new sled

I cannot wait to ride this machine in Ontario this winter, Zrtkat will be 60 years old this Christmas so I figure this might be the last one ???????.

hopefully I will have many years to ride when I retire . I enjoy the vacation and the Great people we have met Snowmobiling.

See you on the trails 

Zrtkat &Crew

What's this stuff about last sled because he's turning 60. I hit 60 this past August and I anticipate I will be riding long enough to have a couple new sleds in me yet. 60 is the new 40

nice! Ski

20 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

What's this stuff about last sled because he's turning 60. I hit 60 this past August and I anticipate I will be riding long enough to have a couple new sleds in me yet. 60 is the new 40

Conversely, I am 60 but feel like I  100. I hope sledding this winter regenerates me.

Sweet.  2017 Crosstrek's look great.   

1 hour ago, catinental couch said:

Conversely, I am 60 but feel like I  100. I hope sledding this winter regenerates me.

I am sure it will. And I know it will for zrtkat to. Hell there just numbers. 

I need some advice on my trailer see the hinges for my back door they are getting crushed from the carbides on the sleds, do not know how to save the hinges ,because if you cover them up the flap will not close enough to allow the door to close , anyone have this problem ??????

Thanks for all the kind words about zrtkats new ride

Greg

Do you have a picture of where the hinges are. Mine are on the outside of the ramp door and the carbides don't have the opportunity to come anywhere near the hinges 

I will post some pics of the hinges tommorrow 02sled the hinges are on the inside and are exposed so the carbides hit them when going in 

they are crushing the hinges

47 minutes ago, zrtkat said:

I will post some pics of the hinges tommorrow 02sled the hinges are on the inside and are exposed so the carbides hit them when going in 

they are crushing the hinges

Room to put in a piece of plastic pipe, so carbides will ride on the pipe, instead of hinges. 

17 minutes ago, Viperules700 said:

Room to put in a piece of plastic pipe, so carbides will ride on the pipe, instead of hinges. 

there is no space between the wood the hinges are on the top of the wood when you open the flap up

What is the make of trailer? By the sound of things you need something to lift the skis up and over

16 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

What is the make of trailer? By the sound of things you need something to lift the skis up and over

02 sled

http://lightningtrailers.com/product-details?LineID=269&Image=9887

out of elkhart indiana

X2, Great looking sled, saw that colour on the snow last year and yes that colour really does pop on the snow. Congrats. An like everyone else has said before, I highly doubt this will be your last new sled. Your as young as you feel! an 60 seems to be the new 40. Enjoy the time on the snow, hope to see you on the trails. 

PS, looked into the long range forecast for parry sound area and starting next week temps start to get cold and seem to be sticking around into mid december so far. So looking good to get the frost into the ground!

17 minutes ago, Crawdaddy said:

Why not just put some thing to ramp over the hinge, maybe screw in some plastic or wood straps that are just higher then the hinge itself. So then they will float on that and not ride/hit on your hinge. I guess they have to be far enough away so you can still close it properly.   

Crawdaddy

I cannot put anything over it because when you close the flap it has to fit tight against the wood to allow the door to close

here is a picture of the hinges on my back door of the trailer

trailer.jpg

Archived