Online Permit Sales

Blake G

My whole sled is black, guess I don't need a permit this year.

I will look forward to sending you down the road home!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will look forward to sending you down the road home!

You can't do that! Just saying! I have bought a permit ever year since 1993. Why would this year be any different. You won't see it with my shiny black wax job!

You can't do that! Just saying! I have bought a permit ever year since 1993. Why would this year be any different. You won't see it with my shiny black wax job!

Supposed to be on the windshield where it would be visible.

You can't do that!

Oh no, you're right,  I'll settle for a Trespassing Charge !

Permit showed up Monday

Insurance Monday

Oh no, you're right, I'll settle for a Trespassing Charge !

It's ok I am getting a free permit this year, like all of the other sledders. Going to be a great winter with the falling fuel prices. Bring on the snow!

How do you get a free permit.

Went to order this morning but can't complete cause I don't have information for the new sled.  There must be a simple procedure for this cause I can't imagine I am the only one in this boat.

Went to order this morning but can't complete cause I don't have information for the new sled.  There must be a simple procedure for this cause I can't imagine I am the only one in this boat.

Can you call your dealer to get the information you need?

I need the VIN and License number so the sled has to have arrived and been registered by the dealer.  Pretty sure it hasn't arrived yet.

Supposed to be on the windshield where it would be visible.

Actually there are two options for placement, windshield or left upper side cowl.

Same issue as Doo Dad. Want to order the permits but waiting for the sled info. Hopefully soon, then wait for snow.

use the information from the current sled and when the new one comes in call your district office and they can get it updated for you

use the information from the current sled and when the new one comes in call your district office and they can get it updated for you

10 dollar fee to replace permit and register it to new sled.

10 dollar fee to replace permit and register it to new sled.

That is for a replacement permit... you can call your district office and tell them you just got your new sled delivered (i.e. December or sooner) and they can just update the information online. Not in the middle of January or you will need the $10 fee because the existing permit will already be on an existing sled as you are already riding. I would like to think that we would be riding in early December but that won't likely be the case.

I think it still qualifies as a replacement permit as the original is registered to the old sled.  AFAIK, the Ministry is starting to get sticky on this point.

I think it still qualifies as a replacement permit as the original is registered to the old sled.  AFAIK, the Ministry is starting to get sticky on this point.

Just going by what our district office admin told us last year on the same topic. Just give her a call and she could update it online to the current sled because so many people wanted to buy online early but just like this year were still waiting on delivery of the new sled.

ordered on the 12th got today,

couple years ago when i got my early permits they had no issue transferring them from the vector to the venture but it was done before dec 1

ordered on the 12th got today,

couple years ago when i got my early permits they had no issue transferring them from the vector to the venture but it was done before dec 1

I ordered mine on the 1st, got an email on the 6th saying it was shipped and still haven't received my permit yet???

Not good.

I ordered mine on the 1st, got an email on the 6th saying it was shipped and still haven't received my permit yet???

Sounds like someone else got your mail. Hope you don't have a huge hassle getting it replaced if that is the case.

Just got the email for mine and I noticed it says no tracking number. Must not be worth the extra $1.80 in postage to get a tracking number to deal with cases like this.

Just got the email for mine and I noticed it says no tracking number. Must not be worth the extra $1.80 in postage to get a tracking number to deal with cases like this.

You have shipping options when you check out. Regular post or tracked for a fee. What you choose is up to you.

Does anyone have a contact number I can call and inquire about this?

Cheers!!

the information is on the OFSC website where you ordered your permit. In the Frequent Questions it gives the details of what to do.

Archived