Online Permit Sales

Blake G

Just ordered mine! 47822... I've seen higher order numbers here so I'm guessing they are keeping track of above MY 1999 permits and below (classics) 99 MY permits. If so, there's almost the same amount of classics purchased as newer sleds! This is really good!

I know I said I wasn't buying a permit this year, but I just couldn't help myself when I woke up to 5" of snow on the ground this morning!

Hahahaha!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just ordered mine! 47822... I've seen higher order numbers here so I'm guessing they are keeping track of above MY 1999 permits and below (classics) 99 MY permits. If so, there's almost the same amount of classics purchased as newer sleds! This is really good!

I know I said I wasn't buying a permit this year, but I just couldn't help myself when I woke up to 5" of snow on the ground this morning!

Hahahaha!

That is why they froze the year of eligibility for a classic at 1999 or older to extend the age of eligibility from the previous15 years old to 20 years old. The number of classics at 15 years old was growing very rapidly.

I agree, especially Coming up on the 4 strokes that seem to last forever...

That is why they froze the year of eligibility for a classic at 1999 or older to extend the age of eligibility from the previous15 years old to 20 years old. The number of classics at 15 years old was growing very rapidly.

Yep and the guy I thought I had sold my 2000 to bought a 1999 600 Cat identical to mine in everyway but the year it was built. Reason was the amount he could save in trail passes. Crap!

It's only a $40 difference when you buy early...but that $40 could've got you a case of beer! Lol

It's only a $40 difference when you buy early...but that $40 could've got you a case of beer! Lol

or a tank of gas for the sled

Archived