Advice needed on a Enclosed trailer

Nunz

They only built one good one and you must have got it.

Seriously! I am not that lucky. The jeeps have been treating us good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked up the trailer last Wednesday, Very impressed with the service from Reinhart Trailers, would certainly deal with them again in the future.

Here is a couple pics of it.

Thanks for everyone's advice.

post-22609-0-93529700-1441038924_thumb.jpg

post-22609-0-07196800-1441038932_thumb.jpg

Nice trailer Nutz.

Will be looking at something similar when I'm ready to trade in.

Congratulations, Nunz!  Looks great!

X3! great set of wheels. Now make sure you polish it, two coats! dont skimp out now lol.

Good looking trailer. You're going to love it. If I see one of those I'll know not to steal that one since it likley has a Poo in it. :D

Good looking trailer. You're going to love it. If I see one of those I'll know not to steal that one since it likley has a Poo in it. :D

Nunz wouldn't let me put poo in it. Then no one would steal it, they wouldn't even get close. That would be the ultimate joke on thieves eh.

You wont miss me, I'll be putting a few Polaris banners on it..lol..

You wont miss me, I'll be putting a few Polaris banners on it..lol..

What are you going to do when you eventually realize the error of your ways and buy a good sled. :D Then you will have to buy a new trailer because you will have all these Poo labels all over it.

I'll take the Polaris labels over the Yellow labels any day!

Gorgeous trailer nunz. I'm extremly happy with mine. Here's a little mod I did to add some light. I felt the stock halogens were good, but I wanted to be able to throw out some light down the ramp. It's a swivel flat tv stand that I bought at a surplus store for $15 and the led light was 10 at the same store. Spliced into the exsisting wiring, drilled stand into aluminum and done.

post-23554-0-94386500-1441225012_thumb.jpg

post-23554-0-35718100-1441225027_thumb.jpg

I'll take the Polaris labels over the Yellow labels any day!

X2, After riding White Dragon's last season I am pretty excited to say the least....

Gorgeous trailer nunz. I'm extremly happy with mine. Here's a little mod I did to add some light. I felt the stock halogens were good, but I wanted to be able to throw out some light down the ramp. It's a swivel flat tv stand that I bought at a surplus store for $15 and the led light was 10 at the same store. Spliced into the exsisting wiring, drilled stand into aluminum and done.

That looks really cool..except I wouldn't even know where to start to rig something like this up...I am mulling the idea of using it when we go camping instead of using the tents...Has anyone here ever done the same? Just curious....

That looks really cool..except I wouldn't even know where to start to rig something like this up...I am mulling the idea of using it when we go camping instead of using the tents...Has anyone here ever done the same? Just curious....

A friend of mine has a 4 sled trailer that he uses for hunt camp. He put a couple of RV vents into the roof and has made fold down bunks that connect to the wall with hinge and pin. Basically sheets of plywood with fold out legs on one side and an air mattress he puts on top.

Here's a little mod I did to add some light....  

Great idea, Cat800.

It has an "ET home" feel to it, :-P

post-19774-0-09883700-1441298474_thumb.jpg

post-19774-0-02571400-1441298525_thumb.jpg

It is done often at the track 

All this talk of sleds and trailers sent me out to the trailer to sit on a sled.... figures I picked a real hot day. I just peeked inside instead. I have only opened the ramp since I put the sleds to sleep in the spring until today. For some reason I decided to open the man door on the side. The hinge is aluminum and just like most hinges where they interlace is a close fit. The hinge is extremely stiff. Being about 4 feet long just spraying a lubricant at the top won't do much. Anyone have this happen and what did you use to free it up?

All this talk of sleds and trailers sent me out to the trailer to sit on a sled.... figures I picked a real hot day. I just peeked inside instead. I have only opened the ramp since I put the sleds to sleep in the spring until today. For some reason I decided to open the man door on the side. The hinge is aluminum and just like most hinges where they interlace is a close fit. The hinge is extremely stiff. Being about 4 feet long just spraying a lubricant at the top won't do much. Anyone have this happen and what did you use to free it up?

Moovit lube soak the sucker and let the magic happen 

Moovit lube soak the sucker and let the magic happen 

any idea where to find this moovit

Congratulations on your new trailer nunz. I use mine for camping and find it works very well.

post-22483-0-40424100-1441346320_thumb.jpg

Archived