Whaddya Call a Sledder in Port Sandfield ????

SlowTouringGuy

Good to hear your home and safe. Quite a day.... So, tell us about winter swimming?

Gonna get a set of these (or 2) for your sled?

bema_arm_bands.jpgbema_arm_bands.jpgbema_arm_bands.jpg

Never mine the jokes,got any yamaha's you want test drove?? :wtf::wavey:

Sure buddy.. I would recommend this one for you...

1100c.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BOB :!:

:P

BUBBLES :poke:

report Gravenhurst 08:55 15/03/08

To pass the time while waiting for everyone to meet, it is reported that Attak (right) counselled hi-mileage (left) to "beware the ides of March"...

SloMo: I thought I overheard Attak saying "beware the tides of March"...

All was good today as Bob got back up on that horse, at the PPSC BRP Demo rides ......... but we felt that he still wasn't quite ready to go it alone yet :rotflmao:

100_2120.jpg

Buoy O Buoy that was funny! :rotflmao:

Yeah but I still won't be down as long as you have been with a brand new sled. :poke: :poke: :poke: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::coffeespit:

:angry: :curse: :whatever::oops::oops:

:P

Buoy O Buoy that was funny! :rotflmao:

Yeah but I still won't be down as long as you have been with a brand new sled. :poke: :poke: :poke: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::coffeespit:

Now thats hitting below the (waterski) belt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel your pain........Hi-M

Someone else went down near Deerhurst this weekend. Was yakking with him for a bit and he was not happy!

Thanks buddy,I think I'm taking it quite well. :wavey: As they say"stuff happens" :wavey:

Hey do you have a seat off a race sled?Or was it Easy Rider?

I feel your pain........Hi-M

Someone else went down near Deerhurst this weekend. Was yakking with him for a bit and he was not happy!

Thanks buddy,I think I'm taking it quite well. :wavey: As they say"stuff happens" :wavey:

Hey do you have a seat off a race sled?Or was it Easy Rider?

Not me

Easy, if he still has it!

Another member here almost lost his Apex there on Saturday...I don't know the whole story (but I do know it's never good when stop running in the middle) and I'll bet he doesn't share LOL....

hi-mileage...here's one of them there yamahas :)

702_c7c77f09687598f2f961f3909028edd1

We pulled another sledder out of Port Sandfield on Sunday.... he was freaking out and trying to climb up the dock but kept falling back in.... the guy fron Port Sandfield said he pulled 8 sleds out on Saturday... and that he was out of air in all his dive tanks.

Well, hell the diver must have had a good weekend. ($$$$)

that seems like a lot of sleds since we were by there twice between 12 and 2 and there was only 1 in at that time.

Great pics !

So how many people did it take to get the Doo out of the Drink vs Bob ? :wtf:

All kidding aside glad your ok HM !

Paul

To pass the time while waiting for everyone to meet, it is reported that Attak (right) counselled hi-mileage (left) to "beware the ides of March"...

Good one snowhound! :lol: Thanks also for the pictures! I have helped myself to a few as an artistic compliment to you. Encroyableu!

Et tu, Slomo ?

Yes, after I promised hi-mileage I wouldn't kid him on the forum...but how many times does an opportunity like this present itself?

Good one snowhound! :lol: Thanks also for the pictures! I have helped myself to a few as an artistic compliment to you. Encroyableu!

Et tu, Slomo ?

Yes, after I promised hi-mileage I wouldn't kid him on the forum...but how many times does an opportunity like this present itself?

It may be a while before hi-milage presents anyone with this opportunity again

I'll bet he doesn't share LOL....

Looking at the time-lines he could well have been the one that went through while the rope was on Hi-Mileage's. Diver had to drop the rope so it wouldn't grab his ski. He crossed paths with our group twice that day. I heard about that engine cut-out. At least he'd be easy to find in that Day-Glo Jacket :P

Et tu, Slomo ?

I understand completely. Such was the tearing at my heart on Saturday night. A camera full of pix, a story, and a conflicted soul. My journalistic sensibilities prevailed but my conscience salved by not identifying the rider.

Our thanks should also go out to that rider for providing weeks, nah months, of forum fodder. Merci Beaucoup !

Et tu, Slomo ?

I understand completely. Such was the tearing at my heart on Saturday night. A camera full of pix, a story, and a conflicted soul. My journalistic sensibilities prevailed but my conscience salved by not identifying the rider.

Our thanks should also go out to that rider for providing weeks, nah months, of forum fodder. Merci Beaucoup !

Not a problem,now if only you coud get EA08 trip up just as quick it would be nice. :poke: I not sure we even seen all of 07 yet? :poke: :poke: :wtf::wtf:

Archived