Whaddya Call a Sledder in Port Sandfield ????

SlowTouringGuy

Even I am starting to feel sorry for HM now. :coffeespit:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you say that using the :coffeespit: emoticon.

:roll::roll:

Well it is STILL funny!

And you say that using the :coffeespit: emoticon.

:roll::roll:

Well it is STILL funny!

Ah so its not sorry your feeling its guilt for laughing so hard :wavey:

Ok I guess you got me :oops:

So anyway, wifey found out while on telephone with Writetwisted and all went south after that. I am now officially grounded from watercross for a while.

So now I understand there is a different interpretation to this comment - who 'exactly' did "wifey" overhear ? ? ? :rotflmao::rotflmao:

So anyway, wifey found out while on telephone with Writetwisted and all went south after that. I am now officially grounded from watercross for a while.

So now I understand there is a different interpretation to this comment - who 'exactly' did "wifey" overhear ? ? ? :rotflmao::rotflmao:

After lunch on saturday with Mr. Twisted it was made VERY clear to me that I had made the wrong assumption as to who told Mrs. RSA about his adventure!! My appologies to Writetwisted....I would have bought you a bevy...but I forgot my wallet :)..

After lunch on saturday with Mr. Twisted it was made VERY clear to me that I had made the wrong assumption as to who told Mrs. RSA about his adventure!! My appologies to Writetwisted....I would have bought you a bevy...but I forgot my wallet :)..

Wow, hopefully you can peddle forward just as well! :P

Wow, hopefully you can peddle forward just as well! :P

In Tap Shoes on Ice Skates ! :P :P :P

Archived