Whaddya Call a Sledder in Port Sandfield ????

SlowTouringGuy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a problem,now if only you coud get EA08 trip up just as quick it would be nice. :poke: I not sure we even seen all of 07 yet? :poke: :poke: :wtf::wtf:

When did we get married ?? :roll::roll:

Only 2 more chapters to go in EA07. :D

Hey I just thought of something,I should have had STG's little friend with me,most likely could have used a baaaaath!! :rotflmao::wavey:

Especially after that encounter with Domino :o

It's probably a good thing you caught him when you did! :holysheep:

Hey I just thought of something,I should have had STG's little friend with me,most likely could have used a baaaaath!! :rotflmao::wavey:

Especially after that encounter with Domino :o

It's probably a good thing you caught him when you did! :holysheep:

Disgusting Monkeys :puke:

:P

Hey hi-mileage,

I hope I didn't splash you on the way through on Saturday while you were fishing. I was starting to veer close to the dock as I was passing through planning a jump onto the dock. Had a little issue with the Apex. :o

At least he'd be easy to find in that Day-Glo Jacket :P

Clearly safety is our first priority.... :shock:

RSA - I would have PAID to see you try and make that jump to the dock....(and a 6.5 from the Kazakstan judge)...

From what I've heard RSA accidentally hit his kill switch after realizing his proximity to STG's sheep...kinda got all flustered and started flailing about...that sheep is a hazard on the lake!!!!

I believe the Day-Glo jacket may have created a invisable electronic field around my sled and sent the ECU into some sort of gig-a-watt frenzie. I don't know, I'm just sayin, you know what I'm sayin, sayin. And of course I'm not goin to lie to ya!

I believe the Day-Glo jacket may have created a invisable electronic field around my sled and sent the ECU into some sort of gig-a-watt frenzie. I don't know, I'm just sayin, you know what I'm sayin, sayin. And of course I'm not goin to lie to ya!

I'd stick with the sheep...I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to convice HM that he was blinded by sheep envy....

Hey hi-mileage,

I hope I didn't splash you on the way through on Saturday while you were fishing. I was starting to veer close to the dock as I was passing through planning a jump onto the dock. Had a little issue with the Apex. :o

Ha ha,that was u,I seen you looked about as slow as me at the end.I had to drop the rope quick so it wouldn't catch your ski's. :wavey:

Yeh it is a long run and the sled can easily get waterlogged and then ........oh $%!^

Divers have been hit recovering sleds once at Ox Narrows a diver had to duck another sinking sled while he was hooking up to the first one.

HM.

Yes that was me. Silly, silly me.

My brother and I were running the Dorset channel in tandem over and over last week end with no ill effect on our two Apexes. Far more water and no problems. I even sprayed him with water off my ski as he was pulling up beside me for about 500ft. and no probs. He did some GPS figuring and charted it out to be about 2100ft. or .65km. For some reason this Sat my sled had a slight hicup, :wtf: slowed and kicked right in again then picked up speed from the end of the dock all the way to the ice. So anyway, wifey found out while on telephone with Writetwisted and all went south after that. I am now officially grounded from watercross for a while. My appologies to the diver and thanks for the quick work with the rope drop.

Can you guys not get flag persons and starters to make things safer...go with the Nascar format and flags. I feel sorry for the swimmer and diver, OK maybe the diver

Hang the flags off the bridges.

Can you guys not get flag persons and starters to make things safer...go with the Nascar format and flags. I feel sorry for the swimmer and diver, OK maybe the diver

Would we be allowed to pit under caution??

RSA - Writetwisted needs a smack :)...what happens in Port Sandfield stays in Port Sandfield...with the exception of spreading it all over the internet.....

HM.

Yes that was me. Silly, silly me.

My brother and I were running the Dorset channel in tandem over and over last week end with no ill effect on our two Apexes. Far more water and no problems. I even sprayed him with water off my ski as he was pulling up beside me for about 500ft. and no probs. He did some GPS figuring and charted it out to be about 2100ft. or .65km. For some reason this Sat my sled had a slight hicup, :wtf: slowed and kicked right in again then picked up speed from the end of the dock all the way to the ice. So anyway, wifey found out while on telephone with Writetwisted and all went south after that. I am now officially grounded from watercross for a while. My appologies to the diver and thanks for the quick work with the rope drop.

He told wife what????????????????????????

Holy Crap........................

Guy Code Violation. Guy Code Violation. :o:o:shock::shock::shock:

RSA - Writetwisted needs a smack :)...what happens in Port Sandfield stays in Port Sandfield...with the exception of spreading it all over the internet.....

SlowTouringGal Smacked him one on Monday night. At least his mother adheres to the GuyCode !!

I guess it would really suck if your wife was on the forum, eh?

:D

Here...this should get this back on track (Happy Anniversary Bill btw)....

I propose a new uniform for the next Muskoka run...besides the requisite Red Jacket, everyone should be equiped with one of these for striping down and/or swimming!!

702_5e2c593b6b121c3b3e5978a896e779bd

Here...this should get this back on track (Happy Anniversary Bill btw)....

I propose a new uniform for the next Muskoka run...besides the requisite Red Jacket, everyone should be equiped with one of these for striping down and/or swimming!!

Hmmmmmmmmmm..........................count me out! :shock:

BOB :!:

:P

I was wondering who was going to be first. :oops: It's going to be a loooooong summer. :banghead::banghead:

I just don't like those little hot tubs!

So what caused it to go down 'hi-mileage' ? I've never tried a water crossing but have talked to many who have & they all say there's nothing to it. S@*t happens huh? I'm glad you & your sled are alright.

Hi mileage - last jab, I promise. Great meeting you.

Click on Seifeld clip - "Shrinkage" :lol:

Hi mileage - last jab, I promise. Great meeting you.

Click on Seifeld clip - "Shrinkage" :lol:

Archived